TriField EMF Meter Model TF2
- Detects all three types of EMF pollution: AC magnetic, AC electric, and RF/microwave
- Peak Hold captures fast pulses, for measuring fast digital signals
- AC magnetic measurements are 3-axis, allowing for quick readings, regardless of meter orientation
- Audio Indicator emits sound that helps to pinpoint EMF sources
- Adjustable backlight for use in low-light environments
Trifield 100XE EMF Meter
- Magnetic, Electric, and Radio/microwave Detection All in One Package
- Omni-directional electric and magnetic sensitivity
- Hand-held portability and simplicity.Meter size:5.0 x 2.6 x 2.4 inches.Frequency range:50 MHz - 3000 MHz (3 GHz)
- Two magnetic ranges cover 0.2-100 milligauss, Electric range covers 5-1000 V/m, Radio/microwave covers 10 to 1000 microwatts/square cm
- Made in USA
TriField 100XE Instructions: How to Measure Electromagnetic Fields Using the TriField 100XE Meter
Helpful instructions for the TriField 100XE EMF Meter, by Michael R. Neuert, an EMF Test Engineer with over 23 years experience. Click the time links below to ...
New TF2 Trifield gauss meter unit review - watch before buying
http://bit.ly/2nLlH9C - The legendary Trifield meter 100XE has been replaced by the new Trifield meter TF2. Watch this for a detailed opinion on this EMF meter ...
Buy Trifield 100XE EMF Meter: EMF Meters - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases
TRIFIELD METER (MODEL TF2) Brings The Trifield Meter Into The Digital Age! The original Trifield meter has been around forever and it was a favorite of ours.
The TriField® EMF Meter measures the potentially harmful electromagnetic fields (EMF) in your home, school or workplace. Made in USA
Meters can be used for detecting invisible EMF from wireless devices, AC magnetic fields, and dirty electricity. The pros and cons of each meter are discussed below.