Trifield 100XE EMF Meter
- Magnetic, Electric, and Radio/microwave Detection All in One Package
- Omni-directional electric and magnetic sensitivity
- Hand-held portability and simplicity.Meter size:5.0 x 2.6 x 2.4 inches.Frequency range:50 MHz - 3000 MHz (3 GHz)
- Two magnetic ranges cover 0.2-100 milligauss, Electric range covers 5-1000 V/m, Radio/microwave covers 10 to 1000 microwatts/square cm
- Made in USA
TriField EMF Meter Model TF2
- Detects all three types of EMF pollution: AC magnetic, AC electric, and RF/microwave
- Peak Hold captures fast pulses, for measuring fast digital signals
- AC magnetic measurements are 3-axis, allowing for quick readings, regardless of meter orientation
- Audio Indicator emits sound that helps to pinpoint EMF sources
- Adjustable backlight for use in low-light environments
TriField 100XE Instructions: How to Measure Electromagnetic Fields Using the TriField 100XE Meter
Helpful instructions for the TriField 100XE EMF Meter, by Michael R. Neuert, an EMF Test Engineer with over 23 years experience. Click the time links below to ...
Trifield 100XE EMF Meter-My Review
http://electricsense.com/1336/is-the-trifield-100xe-the-best-emf-meter/ Electromagnetic pollution is the biggest environmental pollutant on the planet, this is the ...
The Trifield Meter is a gaussmeter, electric field meter and radio field strength meter in a single unit. When measuring electromagnetic fields (EMFs), the primary concern is usually magnetic fields, which can be tricky to measure. If a less sophisticated 1-axis gaussmeter is used, a reading of zero ...
The next evolution of EMF security is here. New from AlphaLab, Inc. makers of the original TriField ® Meter Model 100XE.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Trifield 100XE EMF Meter at Amazon.com. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users.