TriField EMF Meter Model TF2
- Detects all three types of EMF pollution: AC magnetic, AC electric, and RF/microwave
- Peak Hold captures fast pulses, for measuring fast digital signals
- AC magnetic measurements are 3-axis, allowing for quick readings, regardless of meter orientation
- Audio Indicator emits sound that helps to pinpoint EMF sources
- Adjustable backlight for use in low-light environments
Gauss 3 Axis EMF ELF Magnetic Field 2000mG Meter
- Range: 20/200/2000 mG , 2/20/200 µT
- Sensor: Triple Axis (X, Y, Z)
- Accuracy: 20mG ±(3.0% + 30 digits) at 50Hz/60Hz or 3.0µT ±(3.0% + 30 digits) at 50Hz/60Hz
- Tri-Axis Gauss Meter is a scientific instrument for measuring electromagnetic fields (EMF) with extremely low frequency (ELF) of 30 ~ 2000 Hz
- Given an approval from European Directives for health & safety standards (CE Marking)
TriField 100XE Instructions: How to Measure Electromagnetic Fields Using the TriField 100XE Meter
Helpful instructions for the TriField 100XE EMF Meter, by Michael R. Neuert, an EMF Test Engineer with over 23 years experience. Click the time links below to ...
New TF2 Trifield gauss meter unit review - watch before buying
http://bit.ly/2nLlH9C - The legendary Trifield meter 100XE has been replaced by the new Trifield meter TF2. Watch this for a detailed opinion on this EMF meter ...
Buy Trifield 100XE EMF Meter: EMF Meters - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases
TRIFIELD METER (MODEL TF2) Brings The Trifield Meter Into The Digital Age! The original Trifield meter has been around forever and it was a favorite of ours.
The TriField® EMF Meter measures the potentially harmful electromagnetic fields (EMF) in your home, school or workplace. Made in USA
The Trifield TF2 EMF meter is the most recent addition to the Trifield range. EMFs can be confusing. I know when I'm buying something, if I don't really fully understand what I'm buying then often I just go on price.