HITSAN Zinc Alloy Phone Ring Tri-Spinner Rotating Fidget Hand Spinner ADHD Autism Reduce Stress Toys One Piece
- Toys hobbies and robot
- Gadget toys>stress relievers
- No returns or no refunds after 10days except damage and defective case
- No cancellation after dispatch
WINOMO USB Cool Mist Humidifier Mini Fresh Air Ultrasonic Diffuser for Home Office Travel Car
- High-frequency ultrasonic atomization produces the super-thin and stable mist. No wet marks left.
- USB charging: Comes with a USB data cable. Fits in any vehicle cup holder for stable installation.
- Safe and easy operation: BPA free ABS material, noiseless, no overheating.
- It is extremely easy and straightforward to use - press once to turn on the continuous misting mode, press again for the intermittent misting mode, and press again to stop.
- Irresistibly cute samll design, compact and portable, making this a great decoration that will lighten up your living room, bedroom, office, study area, and even in your car.
Neurosurgeon: "Cell Phone Causes Brain Tumor"
A World Health Organization panel of 31 scientists raised some concerns Tuesday when they reported that cell phones are "possibly carcinogenic" and may be ...
8 Diseases Caused by Mobile Phones
Diseases that we can encounter by an excess use of cell phone. Although diseases are not common, but still has long lasting effects.
Cell Phone Addiction Signs and Symptoms
Signs and Symptoms of Cell Phone Addiction. Although cell phone addiction is not yet listed in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, 5 th Edition (DSM-5), research has compared it to gambling addiction, which has clearer diagnostic criteria and is included in the DSM-5.
Preliminary report: Symptoms associated with mobile phone use
Mobile phone use is ubiquitous, although the alleged health effects of low level radio-frequency radiation (RFR) used in transmission are contentious. Following isolated reports of headache-like symptoms arising in some users, a survey has been conducted to characterize the symptoms sometimes associated with mobile phone usage.
Preliminary report: Symptoms associated with mobile phone ...
Symptoms did not occur when using an ordinary handset, and were different from ordinary headaches. There were several reports suggestive of intra-cranial effects. Three respondents reported local symptoms associated with wearing their mobile phone on their belts.
Symptoms Associated with Mobile Phone Use: Results of the ...
www.land-sbg.gv.at/celltower 115 Symptoms Associated with Mobile Phone Use: Results of the Swedish-Norwegian Survey∗ Dr. Monica Sandström, K. Hansson Mild1, J. Wilén1 and G. Oftedal2