Fuzewear Zodiac Constellation Cancer Star Map PopSockets Stand for Smartphones and Tablets
- Pop, tilt, wrap, prop, collapse, grip, Repeat - PopSockets are great for enhancing the grip and capabilities of your phone.
- Secure grips for texting, calling, photos, and selfies - compatible with all smartphones and tablets.
- Works in landscape and portrait modes for watching videos, web surfing, texting, gaming, group photos, FaceTime, and Skype.
- Allows your hand to relax while securely holding your phone - never drop your phone again from lost grip.
- Advanced reusable adhesive - repositionable, washable adhesive sticks to most devices and cases (will not stick to some waterproof cases or silicone).
Ribbon & Heart Breast Cancer Smartphone Case Wristlet
- Beautiful Fashion Accessory.
- Great Gift Idea!
Do Cell Phones Really Cause Cancer?
Some people think that the radiation from phones and other electronic devices can give you cancer. Is there any truth to this, or is it just a huge misconception?
Do Cell Phones Cause Cancer?
Remember the last time you used your phone and it left a nice warm spot on your face? - Is that causing cancer? Michael Aranda tells you all about the radiation ...
Blue light like that from smartphones linked to some ...
Exposure to the kind of blue light emitted by outdoor LEDs, smartphones and tablets may increase your risk of breast or prostate cancer, a new study suggests.
Blue light from smartphones may increase risk of cancer
The blue light which comes from smartphones, tablets and street lights (stock image) may help to cause cancer. People exposed to high levels of blue light at night have double the risk of prostate cancer.
NCCN Mobile Apps for Smartphones and Tablets
Access the NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology (NCCN Guidelines) anywhere and at anytime through free NCCN Guidelines mobile apps for iPhone and Android
Do Cellphones Cause Cancer?: Understanding Cell Phone ...
Article Summary. We love our smartphones, but it turns out there are dangers associated with using cell phones. Thousands of studies link cell phone radiation to a long list of serious illnesses – including cancer.