EDEC - Standard Non-Window Size - Signal Blocking, Anti-tracking, Anti-spying, Radiation protection for Cell Phones, Key Fobs and Credit Cards
- Forensic faraday bag designed for personal privacy, law enforcement, digital forensics, and military applications
- Standard size bag: Fold and seal the water-resistant bag to block GPS, cell signals, satellite, Wifi, and bluetooth frequencies
- Made in the USA, EDEC offers the highest quality materials, construction and signal shielding in the industry
- Usage Dimensions: 4.25'' x 7.5'' -- Fits all modern smart phones (iPhone6+, Galaxy S6 Edge+, etc.)
- Radio frequency shielding spec: 68dB - 82dB attenuation from low MHz to high GHz
Black Hole Faraday Bag - RF Signal Isolation For Forensics, XLarge Non-Window Size - Signal Blocking, Anti-tracking, Anti-spying, Radiation protection for Cell Phones, Key Fobs and Credit Cards
- Forensic faraday bag designed for law enforcement digital forensics and military cell phone exploitation
- XLarge size bag: Put multiple cell phones, GPS, tablets or laptops inside to block cell signals, satellite, Wifi, and bluetooth frequencies
- Proprietary ISOTech faraday fabric provides best in the industry signal shielding, you won't find better!
- High quality materials and construction protects faraday fabric and lengthens life of bag
- 72+ dB attenuation from 100 kHz to 8 GHz
Z Shielding: A Radiation Protection Material
The National Aeronautics and Space Administration solicits interest from companies interested in obtaining license rights to commercialize, manufacture and ...
EEVblog #897 - Radiation Effects On Space Electronics
Dave talks with Karsten Becker from PT Scientists about radiation in space and it's effect on electronics and the design challenges involved for space probes, ...
Health threat from cosmic rays - Wikipedia
Material shielding can be effective against galactic cosmic rays, but thin shielding may actually make the problem worse for some of the higher energy rays, because more shielding causes an increased amount of secondary radiation, although thick shielding could counter such too.
Boeing: Radiation Effects Laboratory
From outer space to the front lines, the Boeing Radiation Effects Laboratory (BREL) prepares your product for the harshest environments imaginable.
Radiation damage on Mars may be deadlier than scientists ...
Previous models hadn't really accounted for this domino effect. Even more worrisome, the type of radiation responsible for causing the effect was "only modestly decreased by radiation shielding," Cucinotta and Cacao wrote in their study.
Smart Meter Shielding Tips - ElectricSense
It’s not safe. Numerous studies point to the adverse biological effects associated with the non-ionizing radiation used by smart meters.. If you’re still not convinced about the dangers of smart meters: