Galaxy S9, S7 and Google Pixel 2 Running & Exercise Armband with Key Holder & Reflective Band (Black)
- COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with the Samsung Galaxy S9 & S7 and Google Pixel 2 phones
- USE: Full touch-screen control, easy access to ear phones and a slot for your house key
- MATERIAL: This armband is made of durable lycra neoprene. Also features a cushioned strap with an extended 2 inch attachment for a secure fit.
- SIZE: Fits sizes from 9 to 15 inches - for larger arms please see our armband extender which is sold separately
- SAFETY: Night reflector feature allows for increased visibility in low light conditions
Pong Case Sar Case; Radiation Redirection Case Cell Phone Case for Apple iPhone 7 - Black
- Lowers your radiation exposure by up to 67% below a bare phone
- Provides protection from 4 foot drops and is Tested to U.S. Military drop standards
- Just snap it on your smartphone, and the pong antenna will pair automatically with the antenna inside your iPhone 7
- Tested in the same independent Labs that verify conformance of wireless devices to requirements of the US (FCC), European (CE), Canadian (CA) and Australian (aca) governments.
- Patented RF technology protects you while maintaining your phone's signal, while still providing open access to all ports and functions.
Top 5 Mobile Phones With The Highest And Lowest Radiation
When measuring the SAR due to a mobile phone the phone is placed against a representation of a human head (a "SAR Phantom") in a talk position. The SAR ...
[Hindi] What is SAR Value? Explained in Detail | Can Mobiles Cause Cancer? [Urdu]
Namaskaar dosto, is video mein maine aapko SAR Value ke baare mein bataya hai, aap sabhi mobile users ne SAR Value ke baare mein jarur suna hoga, aap ...
There is considerable confusion and misunderstanding about the meaning of the maximum reported Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) values for cell phones (and other wireless devices).
CNET shows you the 20 cell phones among current US models that have the highest SAR (specific absorption rate), as rated by the FCC.
These limits are given in terms of a unit referred to as the Specific Absorption Rate (SAR), ... Any cell phone at or below these SAR levels (that is, ...
What is SAR? SAR is a way of measuring the quantity of radiofrequency energy that is absorbed by the body when using a cell phone.