Advanced GQ EMF-380 multi-field Electromagnetic radiation detector 2-in-1 EMF Meter & RF Spectrum Analyzer
- High sensitivity, up to 7GHz
- Built-in RF Spectrum Power Analyzer
- Three fields/axes EMF and EF history data graph
- Safety suggestion indicator provides a simple and easy way to understand overall radiation risk.
- Free PC Windows software for data analyzing as well as open communication protocol.
Smart Meter Cover RF Radiation Shield
- EFFECTIVE: Shields your entire home by blocking ~98% of Smart Meter EMF, RF radiation
- SAFE & EASY INSTALLATION: Just slide over the glass portion of the smart meter and you're done!
- AFFORDABLE: HALF the cost of similar products on the market. Why spend more than you need to?
- DURABLE: 316 Stainless Steel construction withstands all weather conditions.
- WELL-DESIGNED: Reduces RF while still allowing utility company to receive its signal. 7 inch diameter at the base.
RF Radiation Awareness
Safe Transmission - RF Awareness for the Construction Industry
This video was created to raise construction employers' and workers' awareness of the potential risks associated with radiofrequency (RF) radiation exposure, ...
Radio Frequency Safety | Federal Communications Commission
The expanding use of radio frequency technology has resulted in speculation concerning the alleged "electromagnetic pollution" of the environment and the potential dangers of exposure to non-ionizing radiation. This publication is designed to provide factual information to the public by answering some of the most commonly asked questions.
RF Radiation and Electromagnetic Field Safety
Although Amateur Radio is basically a safe activity, in recent years there has been considerable discussion and concern about the possible hazards of electromagnetic radiation (EMR), including both RF energy and power frequency (50-60 Hz) electromagnetic fields.
Safety and Health Topics | Radiofrequency and Microwave ...
Radiofrequency (RF) and microwave (MW) radiation are electromagnetic radiation in the frequency ranges 3 kilohertz (kHz) - 300 Megahertz (MHz), and 300 MHz - 300 gigahertz (GHz), respectively. Research continues on possible biological effects of exposure to RF/MW radiation from radios, cellular ...
RF Safety FAQ | Federal Communications Commission
By authority of the Radiation Control for Health and Safety Act of 1968, the Center for Devices and Radiological Health (CDRH) of the FDA develops performance standards for the emission of radiation from electronic products including X-ray equipment, other medical devices, television sets, microwave ovens, laser products and sunlamps. The CDRH ...