SmartSign Plastic Sign, Legend"Caution: X-Ray Radiation", 7" high x 10" wide, Black on Yellow
- Plastic caution sign
- Sign lasts 2 plus years outdoor lifer life
- Great water and chemical resistance
- Typical maximum temperature 168 degrees fahrenheit
- Mounts with screws or clips
Accuform Signs MRAD501VP Plastic Safety Sign, Legend"CAUTION RADIATION AREA" with Graphic, 7" Length x 10" Width x 0.055" Thickness, Magenta on Yellow
- Rounded corners with 3/16" mounting holes for easy installation
- 0.055" thick with good impact resistance and surface image with non-glare finish
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor; contains UV inhibitors
- Manufactured with 50% recycled plastic and is recyclable (Code 2)
- Complies with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.145 and ANSI Z535 requirements
Educate Yourself With These Safety Symbols and Meanings
Can you identify the safety symbols placed around universities, office buildings, theaters, and other public places? This video will help you understand the ...
Why danger symbols can’t last forever
How to design fear, explained with 99% Invisible. Check them out here: http://99pi.org Correction: The correct spelling of “warning” in Persian is هشدار. Watch the ...
Safety Signs | Creative Safety Supply
Safety signs play a key role in keeping people safe on the job. Safety Signs must be noticeable, easy to read, and in many cases comply with OSHA standards.
Troxler Electronic Laboratories > Safety > Radiation ...
Radiation is an extraordinarily versatile and useful tool in medicine, industry, and research. It helps saves lives and provides great benefits to mankind in innumerable ways.
Safety Signs – OSHA Signs by the Safety Sign Experts
Official ANSI / OSHA Signs. Promote safety and identify hazards with our huge selection of OSHA safety signs for sale. Buy safety signs that comply with 2013 OSHA regulations and ANSI Z535-2011 standards.
Acute radiation syndrome - Wikipedia
Acute radiation syndrome (ARS) is a collection of health effects that are present within 24 hours of exposure to high doses of ionizing radiation.It is also called radiation poisoning, radiation sickness and radiation toxicity.. The onset and type of symptoms depends on the amount of radiation exposure, both in any one dose, and cumulative exposure.