NoCry Safety Sunglasses with Green Tinted Scratch Resistant Wrap-Around Lenses and No-Slip Grips, UV 400 Protection. Adjustable, Black & Green Frames
- DESIGNED TO BE PROTECTIVE AND BUILT TO LAST - The NoCry Safety Glasses keep your eyes safe from direct and peripheral threats with a strong and durable polycarbonate wraparound construction. Also protects eyes from 99-100% of harmful UV radiation
- CUSTOMIZABLE FOR ULTIMATE FIT AND COMFORT - Side and nose pieces adjust to give you a perfect fit without the slipping - no matter the face type or head size
- GLARE AND SCRATCH RESISTANT FOR BETTER VISIBILITY - Double coated, tinted lenses mean no optical distortion or light blindness when working outside in the sun or playing sports
- IDEAL FOR WORK AND PLAY - Ideal for woodworking and carpentry, metal and construction work, lab and dental work, shooting, cycling, racquetball, or anywhere you need to wear PPE eyewear
- BACKED BY THE NOCRY GUARANTEE - NoCry stands behind every item we make. If there's an issue with your glasses, we'll make it right by replacing them or giving your money back
Radiation Protection of Patients (Postgraduate Medical Science)
17 used from $3.97
- Used Book in Good Condition
Radiation Safety Protocols for Fluoroscopy: Radiation Protection for Patients and Staff
http://bit.ly/1qGMbIi This course is intended to help healthcare workers who participate in interventional fluoroscopy procedures understand the risks of ionizing ...
IAEA Calls for Enhanced Radiation Protection of Patients
Advances in medical imaging techniques are allowing doctors to detect hidden diseases and make ever more accurate diagnoses. But radiation safety experts ...
NC Radiation Protection
NC Radiation Protection website is a gateway to information and services provided by related branches and programs.
Radiation Protection of Patients (RPOP) | IAEA
The leading resource for health professionals, patients and public on the safe and effective use of radiation in medicine.
Radiation protection - Wikipedia
Radiation protection, also known as radiological protection, is defined by the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) as "The protection of people from harmful effects of exposure to ionizing radiation, and the means for achieving this".
Radiation Protection | US EPA
EPA sets limits on environmental radiation from use of radioactive elements. The Radiation Protection website describes EPA's radiation protection activities, regulations and supporting information.