Faraday Bag, Wisdompro RFID Signal Blocking Bag Shielding Pouch Wallet Case for Cell Phone Privacy Protection and Car Key FOB (Black)
- Protects chip technology "smart-cards" from hackers' RFID readers in the range of 10 MHz - 3 GHz
- Convenient and portable - inner silver layer blocks signals, outer Oxford cloth black layer can be used as a normal case - a modern and fashionable design
- Block Cell Phone Signal - If you don't want to answer the phone, you can put the phone in the silver layer pocket of the bag and close it, then the phone will be disconnected; this bag can also block Cell Phone GPS Signal to prevent tracking, protect your privacy
- Block Car-key FOB Signal - Keep your car's security system from getting hacked
- Compatible Size: 7-1/2" x 3-1/2" (19 x 8.9 cm) - Fits Car-key FOB, Smart Phones like Apple iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6/6s, iPhone 6 Plus/6s Plus, iPhone 5/5s/5c, iPhone SE; Samsung Galaxy S7/S7Edge, Galaxy S6/6 Edge, Galaxy S5, Galaxy S4, Galaxy Note 5, Note 4,Note 3; HTC One, One 2 (M8); Motorola Droid; LG Optimus and More (with or without slim case)
Muzili Bluetooth Speakers with HD Sound, Enhanced Bass, Built-In Mic, Dual Driver Speakerphone, Hands-Free Calling, TF Card Slot Portable Wireless Speaker for Bedroom, Kitchen, Travel, Party, Car
- 【Superior sound quality】Muzili portable bluetooth speakers built-in dual high-performance drivers and unique enhanced bass. Like exposured to a music festival, enjoy the wonderful music experience that brings you.With crystal clear sound and strong bass without distortion even at highest volume.
- 【Multi-function playback mode】 You only need a button to switch music player and radio freely; you can insert the U disk and TF card(Maximum 32GB) to enjoy your favorite song list at anytime and anywhere; You can use the AUX to enjoy your songs from MP3 or watch TV; Built-in mic lets you take hands-free calls at any time, Zero radiation, good for the body.
- 【Connect to Bluetooth automatically】Wireless Bluetooth4.0 transmission, it can solve the the trouble that earphone wire brings. Playing the game put you in the battlefield; watching movies make you immersive. It can Instantly pair to your smartphone, tablet or to any Bluetooth compatible device. Muzili Bluetooth speaker reconnects automatically to the last device used. Wireless, you can put it anywhere you want.
- 【Portable bluetooth speaker】Put the music on your palm. Pocket speaker: 340 grams;7x2.5x1.7 inches. Small and exquisite, easy to carry. Driving, cycling, outing, outdoors, traveling and so on. You can enjoy the good time of Muzili Wireless bluetooth speakers.
- 【What you get】 A Muzili Bluetooth speaker, an USB charging cable, an user guide, a 3.5mm AUX cable, friendly customer service, one year free replacement& lifetime warranty.
Cell Phones In Pockets Causing “DNA-Damaged” Sperm
New studies show cell phones seem to damage mens' sperm when carried in pockets. Is it time for man purses? Cenk Uygur and Ana Kasparian, hosts of The ...
Why You Should Never Put Your Mobile Phone In Your Pocket,Carrying cell phone in pocket danger
Why You Should Never Put Your Mobile Phone In Your Pocket,Carrying cell phone in pocket danger Thanks For Watching This Video: Why You Should Never ...
“We found no evidence of an increased risk of brain tumors or any other form of cancer” from cell-phone radiation, says John Boice Jr., Sc.D., president of the National Council on Radiation Protection & Measurements and a professor of medicine at the Vanderbilt University School of Medicine in Nashville, Tenn.
If you are using the Pong case, which redirects the cell phone radiation away from the head and successfully lowers the SAR effect, realize that in redirecting the radiation away from your head this may be intensifying the radiation in another direction, perhaps toward the person next to you, or, if in your pocket, increasing radiation intensity toward your body.
Carrying a cell phone on your body (i.e. pocket or tucked in a bra) puts you at risk from harmful mobile phone radiation. For men, a recent study showed that when cell phones in talk mode were located in close proximity to the testes, sperm cells were damaged.
Cell phones (including smartphones) give off a form of energy known as radiofrequency (RF) waves, so some concerns have been raised about the safety of cell phone use. With respect to cancer, concern focuses on whether cell phones might increase the risk of brain tumors or other tumors in the head and neck area.