Report on protection against x-rays up to energies of 3 MeV and beta- and gamma-rays from sealed sources (1960): Recommendations of the International Commission of Radiological Protection
1 used from 118.41
|Author||International Commission on Radiological Protection|
|Catalog Number List||B0000CKTLY; AL10779996|
|Label||Published for the International Commission on Radiological Protection by Pergamon|
|Languages||Name: English; Type: Unknown|
|Manufacturer||Published for the International Commission on Radiological Protection by Pergamon|
|Number Of Pages||84|
|Package Dimensions||Weight: 174|
|Product Type Name||ABIS_BOOK|
|Publisher||Published for the International Commission on Radiological Protection by Pergamon|
|Studio||Published for the International Commission on Radiological Protection by Pergamon|
|Title||Report on protection against x-rays up to energies of 3 MeV and beta- and gamma-rays from sealed sources (1960): Recommendations of the International Commission of Radiological Protection|
GAMMA RAY Eye Strain Computer Glasses Anti Harmful Blue Light Glare UV400 0.00x
- Amber tinted lenses to minimize Digital Eye Strain caused by harmful blue light emitted from digital computer or mobile screens
- Works great as gaming glasses or computer glasses to alleviate visual fatigue and discomfort from long periods of web surfing on your PC or laptop, playing games, watching TV and videos, and working under fluorescent lights
- Refined stainless steel frame with flexible nylon temples to optimize comfort and fit. This elegant model fits facial features of both men and women
- Includes frame carrying case and cleaning cloth
- Help us spread the word and enjoy your new pair of Gamma Ray Readers as they are protected from manufacturer's defects for 2 full years from the date of purchase
Radiation Exposure ,Radiation safety- Everything You Need To Know - Dr. Nabil Ebraheim
Dr. Ebraheim's educational animated video demonstrates how radiation affects the body, the different types of radiology procedures, and safety ...
Tepil.net - x-ray shielding lead glass / lead protective glass / lead window
visit us http://Tepil.net Lead protection products x-ray shielding lead glass,lead protective glass, lead window radiation shielding glass leaded x-ray glass ...
Ultraviolet (UV) is electromagnetic radiation with a wavelength from 10 nm to 400 nm, shorter than that of visible light but longer than X-rays.UV radiation is present in sunlight constituting about 10% of the total light output of the Sun.
The sun protection factor (SPF rating, introduced in 1974) is a measure of the fraction of sunburn-producing UV rays that reach the skin. For example, "SPF 15" means that 1 ⁄ 15 of the burning radiation will reach the skin, assuming sunscreen is applied evenly at a thick dosage of 2 milligrams per square centimeter (mg/cm 2).
Dental x-rays: radiation safety and selecting patients for radiographic examinations
Amazon.com: 10' X 10' Gazebo Top Cover Patio Canopy Replacement 1-Tier or 2-Tier 3 Color Protection Against UV Rays From Sun Brand New (2 Tier Red): Garden & Outdoor