Lightweight Lead X-Ray Apron, Pregnancy Care-Guard, 1.0mm Pb, Front Only, Regular
- R - Regular (24" Width x 36" Length) Questions about sizing? Contact us at (800) 225-4805 prior to placing your order.
- Lead: Lightweight, 1.0mm Pb equivalency over fetal area and 0.5mm over remaining area
- Usually Ships Within 10 Business Days
- Back straps with hook & loop closure
- NOTE: All returns of this item are subject to a 50% restocking fee. For questions regarding Colortrieve's return policy, please contact us.
Anti-Radiation Mom Baby Protective Shield Maternity Clothes Belly Tee 8901306
- Provides 35 dB RF radiation attenuation from 10 MHz to 3 GHz and beyond
- Wear this belly tee as an undershirt to reduce the risks of everyday radiation for your unborn child, it blocks excess RF radiation but not for fully blocking cell phone signals purpose
- Comfortable and safe on skin。 Be certain it's authentic OurSure Brand
- Apron style ideally fits the first trimester; 24.4 inches (62 cm) in width (flat open) without straps; 18 inches (46 cm) long without straps; Color: Grey
- Care, hand wash, air dry, do not bleach, do not dry clean
Can one go for dental X rays during pregnancy? - Dr. Rajeev Kumar G
Dental intra oral X rays can be taken during pregnancy if you are using lead apron or a thyroid apron. These help in shielding of the X rays which may be harmful ...
Radiation & Pregnancy
Radiation & Pregnancy What are the risks to my unborn child from dental, mammogram, chest, extremity, head, or CT exams that involve x rays, but don't directly expose my abdomen?
lead apron - pnwx.com
Lead Aprons, Lead Glove, Lead Eye Glasses, Gonad Protection, mobile barriers, thyroid collars are just some of the lead products featured here!
Health News | Latest Medical, Nutrition, Fitness News ...
Get the latest health news, diet & fitness information, medical research, health care trends and health issues that affect you and your family on ABCNews.com
Breast Cancer and Pregnancy - Imaginis
During pregnancy, increased levels of the hormones estrogen and progesterone stimulate a variety of breast changes. Typically, the breasts become tender and the nipples become sore a few weeks after conception.