Breast cancer awareness pens 3 in1 Stylus+Metal Ballpoint Pen+LED Flashlight-Compatible With Most Phones and Touch Screen Devices, Hope
- GREAT GIFT: This pen with box inclued is engraved with the phrase "Thank you" & makes a great thank you gift for your Boss, your Coworkers, your Doctor, your Lawyer, your Accountant, your Teacher, your Mechanic, your Dentist, your neighbor and more!
- SHED SOME LIGHT: With this unique 3-in-1 pen you will always be prepared for an emergency thanks to the bonus LED flashlight feature! Light the way in dark or dimly lit environments!
- DURABLE DESIGN: SyPen's 3 in 1 Stylus Gift Pen's are designed to stand the test of time. Our pens are constructed from a sturdy metal material that are more durable than competing brands.
- MANY VARIATIONS: This multifunctional pen is available in a wide array of colors for you to choose from to suit your personal style including Red,Black,Green,Blue,Gunmetal and Pink
- 3-IN-1 COMBINATION: SyPen brings you an amazing, multifunctional stylus pen that operates on smart devices, works as an LED flashlight, and can also be used as a standard ballpoint pen!
PH PandaHall 12 PCS Silver Plated Breast Cancer Awareness Pink Ribbon Dangle Charm European Style Beads Charm
- Package includes: come with 12pcs Different style of pink ribbon charm
- The pink ribbon is an international symbol of breast cancer awareness. Pink ribbons, and the color pink in general, identify the wearer or promoter with the breast cancer brand and express moral support for women with breast cancer. Pink ribbons are most commonly seen during National Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Material: Zinc Alloy with Antique Silver Plated
- Great to attach to earrings, small necklace strap, cell phone antennas, etc
- Alloy pendants with Wonderful enamel give people a feeling of freedom and easiness. Sophisticated craft add it eye-catching accents that you can wear everywhere
Do Cell Phones Cause Cancer?
Remember the last time you used your phone and it left a nice warm spot on your face? - Is that causing cancer? Michael Aranda tells you all about the radiation ...
Do Cell Phones Really Cause Cancer?
Some people think that the radiation from phones and other electronic devices can give you cancer. Is there any truth to this, or is it just a huge misconception?
On This Page. Why is there concern that cell phones may cause cancer or other health problems? What is radiofrequency energy and how does it affect the body?
Based on the large and still growing number of cell phone users (both adults and children), and the fact that cell phones give off radio-frequency (RF) waves, some concerns have been raised about the safety of cell phone use.
Read what the evidence says on non-ionising radiation, such as from mobile phones, WiFi and power lines, and why it is unlikely that any of these increases the risk of cancer.
Radiation from cell phones can possibly cause cancer, according to the World Health Organization. The agency now lists mobile phone use in the same "carcinogenic hazard" category as lead, engine exhaust and chloroform.