Do Cell Phones Cause Cancer? (At Issue)
1 used from $ 70.37
|Author||Clay Farris Naff|
|EAN List||EAN List Element: 9780737761689|
|Item Dimensions||Height: 900; Length: 600; Weight: 35; Width: 100|
|Manufacturer Maximum Age||216|
|Manufacturer Minimum Age||192|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Number Of Pages||128|
|Package Dimensions||Height: 30; Length: 890; Weight: 35; Width: 610|
|Product Type Name||ABIS_BOOK|
|Title||Do Cell Phones Cause Cancer? (At Issue)|
3dRose Dooni Designs Cause Awareness Ribbon Designs - Bee Sting Brain Cancer Awareness Ribbon Cause Design - Phone Ring (phr_114953_1)
1 used from $ 19.99
- Multi-functional: The Phone Ring Grip allows you to hold your device firmly while talking or texting. Helping to prevent your phone from dropping. Rotating stand offers you the ability to mount your device vertically or horizontally on any flat surface for easy viewing.
- The stand offers 360° of rotating capability and 180° flipping angle, for a comfortable grip and viewing. Perfect for viewing movies, videos, playing games and listening to music.
- This stylish Phone Ring features a large opening that is suitable for both men and woman. Made of a durable lightweight premium zinc alloy.
- Due to its universal design, this phone ring can be used multiple ways and for multiple devices. It is perfect for use as a stand or a holder.
- Universal compatibility, perfect fit with most smart phones, tablets, and cases, etc.
Do Cell Phones Really Cause Cancer?
Some people think that the radiation from phones and other electronic devices can give you cancer. Is there any truth to this, or is it just a huge misconception?
Do Cell Phones Cause Cancer?
Remember the last time you used your phone and it left a nice warm spot on your face? - Is that causing cancer? Michael Aranda tells you all about the radiation ...
On This Page. Why is there concern that cell phones may cause cancer or other health problems? What is radiofrequency energy and how does it affect the body?
Article Summary. We love our smartphones, but it turns out there are dangers associated with using cell phones. Thousands of studies link cell phone radiation to a long list of serious illnesses – including cancer.
There have long been whispers of a cancer connection from your cell — and a new study backs it up.
Read what the evidence says on non-ionising radiation, such as from mobile phones, WiFi and power lines, and why it is unlikely that any of these increases the risk of cancer.