3dRose Dooni Designs Cause Awareness Ribbon Designs - Bee Sting Brain Cancer Awareness Ribbon Cause Design - Phone Ring (phr_114953_1)
- Multi-functional: The Phone Ring Grip allows you to hold your device firmly while talking or texting. Helping to prevent your phone from dropping. Rotating stand offers you the ability to mount your device vertically or horizontally on any flat surface for easy viewing.
- The stand offers 360° of rotating capability and 180° flipping angle, for a comfortable grip and viewing. Perfect for viewing movies, videos, playing games and listening to music.
- This stylish Phone Ring features a large opening that is suitable for both men and woman. Made of a durable lightweight premium zinc alloy.
- Due to its universal design, this phone ring can be used multiple ways and for multiple devices. It is perfect for use as a stand or a holder.
- Universal compatibility, perfect fit with most smart phones, tablets, and cases, etc.
Large Gray Ribbon Charm - (Retail)
- Gray Ribbon Charm
- Sterling silver plated
- Size: 3/4 inches tall
Do Cell Phones Cause Brain Tumors?
Inspired by this article by Prof. Emily Oster: http://bit.ly/Cellcancer Check out Audible: http://bit.ly/AudibleVe Featuring Physics Girl: http://bit.ly/PhysGirl Special ...
Do Cell Phones Cause Cancer?
Remember the last time you used your phone and it left a nice warm spot on your face? - Is that causing cancer? Michael Aranda tells you all about the radiation ...
Cell Phones and Cancer Risk Fact Sheet - National Cancer ...
Another case-control study in Sweden, part of the Interphone pooled studies, did not find an increased risk of brain cancer among long-term cell phone users between the ages of 20 and 69 . The CEFALO study, an international case-control study of children diagnosed with brain cancer between ages 7 and 19, which found no relationship between their cell phone use and risk for brain cancer .
Cellphones and cancer: What's the risk? - Mayo Clinic
The primary concern with cellphones and cancer seems to be the development of brain tumors associated with cellphone use. Some research suggests a slight increase in the rate of brain tumors since the 1970s, but cellphones weren't in use during the 1970s.
Cellular Phones - American Cancer Society
Cell phone use, even for more than 13 years, was not linked with an increased risk of brain tumors, salivary gland tumors, or cancer overall, nor was there a link with any brain tumor subtypes or with tumors in any location within the brain.
Do Cellphones Cause Cancer?: Understanding Cell Phone ...
Discover the link between cell phone radiation and cancer and tips to protect yourself. ... But can cell phones cause brain cancer?