Breast Cancer Awareness Pattern Print - PopSockets Grip and Stand for Phones and Tablets
- Pop, tilt, wrap, prop, collapse, grip, repeat - PopSockets are great for enhancing the grip and capabilities of your phone
- Secure grips for texting, calling, photos, and selfies - compatible with all smartphones and tablets
- Works in landscape and portrait modes for watching videos, web surfing, texting, gaming, group photos, FaceTime, and Skype
- Allows your hand to relax while securely holding your phone - never drop your phone again from lost grip
- Advanced reusable adhesive - repositionable, washable adhesive sticks to most devices and cases (will not stick to some waterproof cases or silicone)
Protective Designer Vinyl Skin Decals for LifeProof Slam iPhone 7 Plus / iPhone 8 Plus Case - Survivor Breast Cancer Design Pattern - Only SKINS and NOT Case - by [TeleSkins]
- Give your Otterbox Case a UNIQUE Eye-Catching Look - Never run out of skins!
- Printed on highest quality vinyl that doesn't fade crack or peel. Crystal clear High Defenition graphic pattern directly printed on skin.
- SKINS FOR LifeProof Slam iPhone 7 Plus Case / iPhone 8 Plus Case, CASE NOT INCLUDED.
- Apply and easily remove skins - doesn't leave and residue when removed.
- Comes in neat and protective Teleskins retail pack.
Do Cell Phones Cause Cancer?
Remember the last time you used your phone and it left a nice warm spot on your face? - Is that causing cancer? Michael Aranda tells you all about the radiation ...
Do Cell Phones Really Cause Cancer?
Some people think that the radiation from phones and other electronic devices can give you cancer. Is there any truth to this, or is it just a huge misconception?
A fact sheet that outlines the available evidence regarding use of cellular/mobile telephones and cancer risk.
Read what the evidence says on non-ionising radiation, such as from mobile phones, WiFi and power lines, and why it is unlikely that any of these increases the risk of cancer.
Ever since the World Health Organization admitted in 2011 that cell phone radiation is "possibly carcinogenic," and may be contributing to the global uptick in brain cancer cases, it's far harder to label someone a hypochondriac for being concerned about the health consequences of exposure.[i] In ...
Amazon.com: Cell Phones: Invisible Hazards in the Wireless Age: An Insider's Alarming Discoveries about Cancer and Genetic Damage (9780786709601): George Carlo, Martin Schram: Books