Taupe Grey Plush One Size Fits Most Women's Giving Shawl Wrap with Pockets
1 used from $ 22.88
- Our sophisticated, cozy collection of endearing shawls is designed to gift whenever someone needs a hug. Give to a friend or loved one to let them know you're thinking about them and you care.
- Crafted from sumptuously soft fabric designed for soothing comfort; Features two outer pockets to keep personal items close at hand; Inside pocket holds tissue, eyeglasses or cell phone
- This incredibly comfortable taupe Giving Shawl includes a message of encouragement printed on a keepsake bookmark in the inside pocket.
- Lightweight nylon blend, yet warm and cozy, this shawl measures 27 inches wide x 70 inches long; Soft texture and swaddling warmth will convey the special bond shared through friendship, prayer and caring
- DEMDACO by Giving Shawl Collection is packaged beautifully packaged in a presentation box complete with satin ribon
Heal in Comfort Breast Cancer Mastectomy Drainage Pouch Holders One For Shower and One For The Rest of The Time
- With Breast Cancer after you've had a mastectomy you need something to manage your drains. Holding them or pinning them is not a solution. These medical drain carriers are your answer.
- The KILI Medical Drain Carrier shower pouch is mesh and dries quickly. Waterproof for easy care.
- The Dry Pouch has Two separate pouch areas. Drain pouch is soft so it won't irritate the skin
- Dry pouch accommodates your surgical drains as well as you cell phone or TV changer
- Dry Pouch measures 60" from tie end to tie end. The KILI Drain Carrier measures 90" end of tie to end of tie
Why You Should Never Put Your Mobile Phone In Your Pocket,Carrying cell phone in pocket danger
Why You Should Never Put Your Mobile Phone In Your Pocket,Carrying cell phone in pocket danger Thanks For Watching This Video: Why You Should Never ...
Can Cell Phones Cause Cancer? | Ep 14
After reading into SAR (Specific Absorption Rate) which is the rate that the rate the body absorbs radiation during cell phone use I decided to change some of my ...
Why You Need to Stop Carrying Your Mobile Phone in Your Pocket or Bra. By Tony Isaacs 18,210 Facebook Shares
Article Summary. We love our smartphones, but it turns out there are dangers associated with using cell phones. Thousands of studies link cell phone radiation to a long list of serious illnesses – including cancer.
The Differentiated Thyroid Cancer GUIDELINES Pocket Guide is based on the latest guidelines of the American Thyroid Association and was developed with their collaboration.
Do mobile phones cause brain tumors or not? Whenever there’s a trillion-dollar industry involved—whether it’s Big Food, Big Tobacco, Big Pharma, or Big Telecom—there’s so much money involved that the science can get manipulated.