Hawaiian 3D Printed Zodiac Constellations in Night Navy T-Shirt Short Sleeve Crewneck Tee Pullover Casual Tops
- 3D Print Crew-neck Short Sleeve T-shirt,100% Polyester.
- Classic Comfort Soft Regular Fit Athletic Short Sleeve T-Shirt Tee.
- Fit For Crowd : Summer Women's Short-sleeved T-shirts.Suit For Summer Wear, Fashion To Pair With Jeans Or Hot Pants.
- It Can Be Sported, Getaway, And A Coat On The Outside, Highlighting The Print In Front Of The T-shirt.Has Distinguishing Feature Very Much
- Shipping Time:7-14 Working Days.
THE II BRO Compression Shorts with Pocket/Pockets for Running
- 100% of profits in April of 2018 will go toward Cancer Warriors Foundation. Our Patented Under Shorts now have a Custom Pocket with a real SILVER infused liner on LEFT and TWO pockets BOTH big enough for any phone.
- Q: Does your phone bounce around and hit you in the testicles while running? A: "Nope it is tight and secure on my hip in a Silver infused liner that may SAVE MY LIFE."
- These shorts really can SAVE LIVES in multiple ways: Being a cancer survivor myself I pledge to give a significant portions of profits to Cancer Warriors Foundation
- Q: Have you ever had your phone fall out of your pocket and smash on the floor while bench pressing? A: "Not anymore! Now that I have Compression Shorts with Perfectly Placed Pillow Top/Tight/Secure Phone Pockets."
- We're Men, We're Men is Tights! TIGHT TIGHTS! Women are working out in sports bra's all over the place. These shorts are most commonly worn as undershorts, however, your welcome to catch a breeze while staying connected and blasting your favorite music. 30 day 100% money back warranty
Cell Phone in Bra Causes Breast Cancer?
Could breast cancer in young women be cause by carrying mobile phones too close to the body? --On the Bonus Show: Beaver attacks on the rise, yearbook ...
Cell Phone Radiation & Breast Cancer
Why You Need to Stop Carrying Your Mobile Phone in Your Pocket or Bra. By Tony Isaacs 18,198 Facebook Shares
Wendy Holt, 51, from Berkshire, believes radiation from her phone was to blame for her breast cancer diagnosis in 2012, as she had no family history of the disease.
Do mobile phones cause brain tumors or not? Whenever there’s a trillion-dollar industry involved—whether it’s Big Food, Big Tobacco, Big Pharma, or Big Telecom—there’s so much money involved that the science can get manipulated.
11 ways to use your cell phone safely. Ninety-one percent of Americans and nearly 5 billion people worldwide use a cell phone. Increasingly, cell phones are becoming a vital part of our lives, functioning as our primary mode of personal and business communication as well as our calendars, cameras, MP3 players, and address books.