WaveShield 2000 Gold Slim - Cell Phone Radiation Protection
- Fits all cell phones.
- Adheres over the ear slits of your cell phone.
- Will not interfere with cell receptions.
Anti Radiation Air Tube Headset - EMF Protection Headphones Earbuds Earphones with Mic and Volume Control Carrying Case, Black, 2018 Newly Upgraded
- ✅ Radiation Protection Patent certified by the World Intellectual Property Organization(WIPO), the USA and German, perfectly reduces 99.99 percent of EMF radiation.
- ✅ No speakers in earbuds, air tube and metal shielding line achieve triplex anti-radiation and EMF protection, avoiding any direct damage to your eardrum and brain.
- ✅ It can effectively protect you and your family from headache, insomnia, skin inflammation, tumor and other EMF-related disease. Best gift for kids, the pregnant, office workers, and parents etc.
- ✅ Its 3.5mm earplug can widely compatible with iPhone 6s(Plus) 6(Plus) 5S 5, iPad, iPod, Samsung or other Android or Windows cell phones, Smart Phones, PC, tablet, Notebook, Player, MP3 / MP4, etc.
- ✅ Insert microphone and volume control free your hands from music and calls; Extra long cord is very convenient to use. We promise 18-month unconditionally refund or replacement for any quality problems. (Open "Your Account" on Amazon - find "Your Orders" - find your order ID from Air Tube - Click "Contact Seller")
Do Cell Phones Cause Brain Tumors?
Inspired by this article by Prof. Emily Oster: http://bit.ly/Cellcancer Check out Audible: http://bit.ly/AudibleVe Featuring Physics Girl: http://bit.ly/PhysGirl Special ...
Neurosurgeon: "Cell Phone Causes Brain Tumor"
A World Health Organization panel of 31 scientists raised some concerns Tuesday when they reported that cell phones are "possibly carcinogenic" and may be ...
National Brain Tumor Society is fiercely committed to finding better treatments, and ultimately a cure, for people living with a brain tumor today...
The incidence rate for a type of brain tumor called glioblastoma more than doubled in England between 1995 and 2015, a study finds. The study questions whether cell phone use was a factor; experts warn of weak evidence.
A brain tumor occurs when abnormal cells form within the brain. There are two main types of tumors: malignant or cancerous tumors and benign tumors. Cancerous tumors can be divided into primary tumors that start within the brain, and secondary tumors that have spread from somewhere else, known as brain metastasis tumors.
Making a decision about treatment can feel overwhelming. In a short time, you are called upon to make critical decisions about your future, many of which are confusing and frightening.