Emf (Electromagnetic Field) Protection Against Radiation for Cellular Mobile Phone, Wireless Router, Wireless Phone Home or Office
- Absorb electromagnetic radiation waves and frequencies (EMR, EMF).
- Strengthens the body's bio-field.
- Protection against electromagnetic radiation waves
- Eliminates radioactive wave. ★ Provides a safe and harmonious environment.
- Absorb rate of radiation on the human brain by 99.99 percent tested by Communications Measurement Center of National Information Industry Ministry.
Believe Breast Cancer Awareness PopSocket Grip - PopSockets Grip and Stand for Phones and Tablets
- Celebrate Breast Cancer Awareness with this unique PopSocket Grip.
- This shirt is great for an organization, family, individual, cause, or as a gift.
- Pop, tilt, wrap, prop, collapse, grip, repeat - PopSockets are great for enhancing the grip and capabilities of your phone
- Secure grips for texting, calling, photos, and selfies - compatible with all smartphones and tablets
- Works in landscape and portrait modes for watching videos, web surfing, texting, gaming, group photos, FaceTime, and Skype
Do Cell Phones Really Cause Cancer?
Some people think that the radiation from phones and other electronic devices can give you cancer. Is there any truth to this, or is it just a huge misconception?
Neurosurgeon: "Cell Phone Causes Brain Tumor"
A World Health Organization panel of 31 scientists raised some concerns Tuesday when they reported that cell phones are "possibly carcinogenic" and may be ...
Fresh fears have been raised over the role of mobile phones in brain cancer after new evidence revealed rates of a malignant type of tumour have doubled in the last two decades.
There is no strong or consistent evidence that mobile phone use increases the risk of getting brain cancer or other head tumors. The United States National Cancer Institute points out that "Radiofrequency energy, unlike ionizing radiation, does not cause DNA damage that can lead to cancer.
A mobile phone, known as a cell phone in North America, is a portable telephone that can make and receive calls over a radio frequency link while the user is moving within a telephone service area.
If you’re a man and you carry your mobile phone in your pants pocket, or a woman who tucks her phone into her bra or bra strap… chances are you aren’t aware of the damage this practice may be causing. You’re not going to hear about it from the cell phone companies who are resisting ...