Mobile Lead Porta-Shield (24" x 48")
- The Mobile Shield is excellent for patient protection during diagnostic procedures
- It includes a durable, Nylon covered 0.5mm shield
- Adjustable height from 36" to 60"
- Standard Protection: 0.5mm Pb Equivalency
- This item contains lead
X-Ray Mobile Shield - Heavy Duty Mobile, PVC Base, Overall 24" W x 24" H, 0.5mm Protection
- Mobile Barriers and Shields provide excellent full body protection from scatter radiation for all doctor, radiologic technologist and health care personnel in an imaging environment.
- Colortrieve offers a wide variety of barriers and shields to meet all your radiation protection needs.
- Usually Ships Within 2 - 3 Business Days
- Manufactured in the US by Phillips Safety and Distributed by Colortrieve, a Veteran-Owned Small Business
- NOTE: All returns of this item are subject to a 20% restocking fee. For questions regarding Colortrieve's return policy, please contact us.
Mobile Lead X-RAY BARIER
X ray Radiation Shield Protection Lead Sliding Door Set
X-ray Radiation Shield Protection Lead Sliding Door Set by Raybloc X-ray Protection at Christies NHS Hospital. http://www.raybloc.net.
Radiation Chart | SAR Shield - Cell Phone Radiation ...
News. Should You Be Scared of Your Cell Phone? Mobile-Phone Radiation Safety to Be Reviewed by U.S. FCC; Mobile phone radiation is a possible cancer risk, warns WHO
Cell Phone Radiation Protection Shield - GIA Cell Guard Tested
Cell Phone EMF Radiation protection: GIA Cell Guard with patented MRET noise-field technology, can be used on mobile phones, Bluetooth, PDAs. From BIOPRO Technology.
The Shield - Wikipedia
The Shield is an American crime drama television series starring Michael Chiklis that premiered on March 12, 2002, on FX in the United States, and concluded on November 25, 2008, after seven seasons.
High Density Engineered Thermoplastics | Ecomass Technologies
Radiation Shielding. Ecomass high-gravity compounds deliver lead free radiation shielding solutions, helping customers overcome regulatory concerns.