Meterk EMF Meter Electromagnetic Field Radiation Detector Handheld Mini Digital LCD EMF Detector Dosimeter Tester Counter
- ▲One EMF Meter with Two Uses - Testing the electric field and the magnetic field radiation at the same time.
- ▲Measure Radiation - of TV, induction cooker, rice cooker, refrigerator, computer, for low-frequency home appliances, electrical wires, etc.
- ▲Sound-light Alarm * When the test result exceeds the safe value, the instrument will alarm automatically.
- ▲Data Hold & Max Measurement - One-key lock the radiation value.
- ▲Large & Clear LCD Display - of the values for easy reading.
all-sun Digital EMF Meter Electromagnetic Radiation Detector Dosimeter
- Power supplied by 1 piece 9V 6F22 battery.(Not Provided by Seller)
- The tester can be used to measure the magnitude of electromagnetic field radiation generated by power line, computer monitor, TV set, video/audio machine, microwave oven, or many other similar devices.
- Place the tester at desired position or near the object to be tested, point the sensor to this device.
- The nearer the sensor approaches the device, the higher the electromagnetic field radiation level may be.
- Change the angle between the tester and the device under test until the max. reading is obtained. This max. reading is the measurement result, reading's unit is milligauss (mG).
Ghost Hunter? - milliGauss Meter
Take a quick look at "The Ghost Meter" over on Hill's Workbench https://youtu.be/BnKeGDfPa3w This video is sort of a part two to the above, just some passing ...
Alpha UHS Gaussmeter Instructions: How to Measure Magnetic Fields Using the Alpha UHS Meter
Helpful instructions for the Alpha UHS Meter, by Michael R. Neuert, an EMF Test Engineer with over 23 years experience. Click the time links below to go directly ...
This meter reads weak DC magnetic fields down to 1 nT (.01 mG) with a range of 2 Gauss.
The AC Milligauss Meter Model UHS2 measures AC magnetic field in a wide frequency range of 13 Hz to 75 kHz (75,000 Hz). The frequencies include most ELF (that is, frequencies below 1 kHz) and VLF (above 1 kHz) magnetic fields.
Special Notes about the EMF Safety Levels above... Note 1 The Lowest Level Linked to Cancer: For magnetic fields, the strongest evidence comes from the Swedish epidemiological study which reported increased leukemia for children at levels of 2.0 mG or more (Feychting & Ahlbom, 1993).
THE RM100 NANOTESLA METER - THE MOST ACCURATE FLUXGATE MAGNETOMETER ON THE MARKET. the RM100 Nanotesla meter - the most accurate fluxgate magnetometer on the market.