Shielding Techniques for Radiation Oncology Facilities
16 used from $ 102.13
|Author||Patton H. McGinley|
|EAN List||EAN List Element: 9781930524071|
|Item Dimensions||Height: 1025; Length: 725; Width: 50|
|Label||Medical Physics Pub Corp|
|Manufacturer||Medical Physics Pub Corp|
|Number Of Pages||171|
|Package Dimensions||Height: 70; Length: 1020; Weight: 125; Width: 710|
|Product Type Name||ABIS_BOOK|
|Publisher||Medical Physics Pub Corp|
|Studio||Medical Physics Pub Corp|
|Title||Shielding Techniques for Radiation Oncology Facilities|
SENTEQ Pregnancy Belt Belly Band - Anti Radiation. Medical Grade & FDA Approved. Maternity Belt with Breathable Abdominal Binder. Fit Comfortably with Mom Jeans, One Size. (SQ2 D002)
- Helps ease the discomfort of pregnancy by supporting your baby bump and providing gentle compression in the abdominal area.
- Anti-Radiation Maternity Support Belt, Protect Against Laptop and Cellphone EMF Radiation
- This elastic maternity belt gives support for pregnant women who seek relief from hip and pelvic pains and other common stretching pains during pregnancy.
- A belly wrap that supports the excess pregnancy weight to prevent straining your back by lessening spinal pressure effectively.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - If you do not like this maternity belt for any reason, just let us know, we will give you a free replacement or refund you the full price.
Radiation Exposure ,Radiation safety- Everything You Need To Know - Dr. Nabil Ebraheim
Dr. Ebraheim's educational animated video demonstrates how radiation affects the body, the different types of radiology procedures, and safety ...
Radiation Protection for Healthcare Workers
This is a video that was created for my radiation protection class.
Ecomass lead free radiation shielding materials provide lead-free thermoplastic solutions to help overcome regulatory concerns and satisfy shielding needs.
Radiation Shielding from the Industry Leader. Radiation Protection Products manufactures a full line of radiation shielding materials, nuclear shielding and industrial lead products.
Radiation protection, sometimes known as radiological protection, is defined by the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) as "The protection of people from harmful effects of exposure to ionizing radiation, and the means for achieving this".
A model of radiation exposure in the cath lab shows that most of the scatter comes from under the table, and a new system may cut the risk for exposure compared with standard shielding.