Radiation Alert OBSERVER Software For Collecting Counts From Radiation Detectors
- Radiation detector used to check levels of potentially harmful ionizing particles and rays in the environment and in objects such as particle accelerators, x-ray shielding, and industrial gauges
- Detects ionizing radiation types such as alpha and beta particles, and gamma rays and x-rays
- Dual-scale analog meter with needle-point display of counts per minute (CPM) and milliRoentgen (mR) per hour
- Three selectable operation ranges of X1, X10, and X100 for adjustment when peak mR levels are met
- Energy-compensated sidewall provides more linear readings of gamma rays and x rays (above 40keV) than the Monitor 4 model
GDX-RAD - Go Direct Radiation Monitor - Go Direct Radiation Monitor - Each
- Go Direct Radiation Monitor
Radioactivity - Shielding Beta and Gamma Radiation
Nuclear Radiation | Penetration of Gamma Rays and Radiation Shielding
Nuclear radiation is emitted from a material when the nucleus of an unstable atom loses energy by emitting ionizing radiation. The emitted radiation consists of ...
The first gamma ray source to be discovered historically was the radioactive decay process called gamma decay.In this type of decay, an excited nucleus emits a gamma ray almost immediately upon formation.. Paul Villard, a French chemist and physicist, discovered gamma radiation in 1900, while studying radiation emitted from radium.Villard knew that his described radiation was more powerful ...
Ecomass lead free radiation shielding materials provide lead-free thermoplastic solutions to help overcome regulatory concerns and satisfy shielding needs.
Gamma Emitter Point Source Dose-Rate Activity and Shielding Calculations (In Air)
Radiation Shielding from the Industry Leader. Radiation Protection Products manufactures a full line of radiation shielding materials, nuclear shielding and industrial lead products.