Acoustimeter RF Meter Model AM-10 Radio Frequency Meter EMF Protection. The Best RF Detector! Protect Yourself from EMF
5 used from $ 313.78
- Measures electromagnetic radiation from mobile phones, WiFi, base stations, TV and FM towers, & more
- Harvard Pediatrician says thousands of papers document health and neurological impacts of RF/EMF
- We tested many meters, this RF meter is best value for accurately measuring true Average RF power
- Includes soft carry case, batteries, user manual, instructions, RF exposure information, 2-year warranty
- Excellent sensitivity: detect very weak signals with this user-friendly RF (Radio Frequency) meter
Acoustimeter AM-10 EMF Meter Bundled with Extra Batteries and Case by EMFields | Find EMR Hot Spots | Widest Spectrum 0.2-8.0GHz | Measure Peak and Average RF Exposure | Listen with Built-in Speaker
2 used from $ 335.00
- WIDEST MEASUREMENT RANGE: 200 - 8,000 MHz ±6 dB covers the spectrum from TETRA beyond the 5.6 GHz WiFi and WiMax frequencies, and is sensitive down to 0.02 V/m, making it a suitable instrument for those with severe electro-sensitivity.
- EASY TO READ DISPLAY: LEDs update rapidly, allowing you to quickly gauge the levels in an area and find any hot-spots. LCD display offers high accuracy with a lower update speed, giving you time to take note of the readings
- PROTECTION FROM EMF HOT SPOTS: Rapidly updating LEDs capture EMF spikes to measure fluctuating exposure, while the LCD display maintains the peak and average readings for accurate measurement
- PEAK & AVERAGE MEASUREMENTS: peak display 0.02 V/m - 6.00 V/m, average display 1 µW/m2 - 100,000 µW/m2:
- LISTEN TO EMR THROUGH PULSING AUDIO SIGNAL: heard through the internal speaker or headphones with adjustable volume levels
How to Use the Acoustimeter: to Measure Radio Frequency Fields
Complete video instructions for the Acoustimeter AM-10 RF Meter, by Michael Neuert, an engineer who has been testing EMFs since 1992. Click links below to ...
Quick Summary: How to Use the Acoustimeter to Measure Radio Frequency Fields
Short "How To" instructions for the Acoustimeter AM-10 test meter, by Michael Neuert, MA, BSME, an EMF test engineer with over 24 years experience in the ...
The Acoustimeter AM-10 RF meter measures RF radiation from 200 MHz right up to 8 GHz so in terms of wireless radiation there is not much (if anything) that gets past it. How To Use The Acoustimeter AM-10 RF Meter. First insert the batteries (2 x AA cells) and move the power switch to “on”.
The Acoustimeter is a user-friendly accurate RF measurement instrument which provides LED light and LCD text displaying peak, peak hold, and average levels of radio frequency electromagnetic fields, covering the spectrum from TETRA all the way up to and beyond the 5.6 GHz WiFi and WiMax frequencies.
Acoustimeter RF Meter Model AM-10 Radio Frequency Meter EMF Protection. The Best RF Detector! Protect Yourself from EMF - Other Products - Amazon.com
For most people, we recommend the Acoustimeter AM-10 to measure the radio frequency (RF) fields. It has several important features including (1) an audio function to help you determine sources, (2) detection of frequencies up to 8 GHz, and (3) high sensitivity, accuracy and reliability.