eLink EMF Neutralizer - Whole House Plug Protection Device
- Provides protection from all electronics that are plugged into the building's wiring system.
- Once plugged in, it utilizes the building's wiring system to protect from outside radiation as well.
- Dimensions: 1-1/4" square x 2-1/2" long (1-5/8" from the wall when plugged in) | Coverage:1500 sq. ft | Item is exactly as pictured. | Instructions Included.
- The plug is absorbent, not conductive. It is meant to absorb energy, not produce it. Therefore, it does not have a light indicator.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee | Contact Seller HGID directly for technical & return issues.
eLink EMF Cell Phone Protection Device - 4 Pack
- For Use with Cell Phones, Computers, Wireless Routers, Microwaves, TV & Video Game Equipment
- Dimensions: 30mm diameter (Approx. 1-1/8" diameter)
- Instructions Included | Item is exactly as pictured
- 100% Money Back Guarantee | Contact Seller HGI Now directly for technical & return issues.
The Best and last EMF Protection Device you will ever need - Shieldite
Dr. Ross talks about Shieldite the most effective device against harmful EMFs. There is not need to buy expensive devices that don't work, Shieldite is affordable ...
Dirt Cheap DIY EMF Protection for Your Cell Phone!
Fresh and Alive president Ken Rohla shows a dirt cheap way to protect yourself from your cell phone's microwave radiation. Don't waste money on Faraday ...
eLink provides individuals with EMF and EMC personal protection devices. Electromagnetic Frequency and Electromagnetic Choas eliminators. eLink provides individuals with EMF and EMC personal protection devices.
eLink EMF Neutralizer - North American Whole House Plug Protection Device
There are so many EMF protection products on the market, that it can be hard to know which ones to trust. I stumbled on eLink's EMF products and decided to write up a full review so you can have a better understanding if these are the right products for you!
Buy eLink EMF Neutralizer - Pendant Protection Device on Amazon.com FREE SHIPPING on qualified orders