Gauss 3 Axis EMF ELF Magnetic Field 2000mG Meter
- Range: 20/200/2000 mG , 2/20/200 µT
- Sensor: Triple Axis (X, Y, Z)
- Accuracy: 20mG ±(3.0% + 30 digits) at 50Hz/60Hz or 3.0µT ±(3.0% + 30 digits) at 50Hz/60Hz
- Tri-Axis Gauss Meter is a scientific instrument for measuring electromagnetic fields (EMF) with extremely low frequency (ELF) of 30 ~ 2000 Hz
- Given an approval from European Directives for health & safety standards (CE Marking)
Gauss EMF ELF Meter Detector Electromagnetic Field mG by Gain Express
- Switchable Tesla/microTesla and Gauss/milliGauss functions
- Measuring Range : 200/2000 mG , 20/200µT
- Calibrated to within ±(2.5%+6dgt) at 50/60Hz
- Designed to measure electromagnetic fields with extremely low frequency (ELF) of 30~300Hz.
- Ggiven an approval from Europen Directives for health & safety standards (CE Marking). It also has an RoHS mark, this meter clear from or contains NO hazardous components
EMF, ELF, Mind Control-5G Tech- Frequency Manipulation- Thought Control!
Mind Control goes beyond MKULTRA, Monarch Programming- Everyday 'make life easier' tech can be weaponized against the human population. Please ...
Extreme Low Frequency(ELF) Electromagnetic Radiation(EMF/EMR) sources
ELF EMR source - http://www.norad4u.com/knowledge/emr-sources-by-frequency#TOC-Low-frequencies: In this vidoe we will show you Extreme Low ...
Electromagnetic Radiation(EMR) knowledge is the first step in cooping with the effect of EMR. Gathering knowledge will allow you to differ between the types of EMR, their sources, how to reduce it and how to block it.
GaussMaster. EMF Meter with Sound. This little meter measures the level of ELF magnetic field radiation from power lines, computers, kitchen appliances, and more!
Extreme Low Frequency(ELF)Electromagnetic Radiation (EMR) blocking, shielding and protection methods and products on "No Radiation For You site"
Meters can be used for detecting invisible EMF from wireless devices, AC magnetic fields, and dirty electricity. The pros and cons of each meter are discussed below.