Screen Magnifier,Dizaul Cell Phone 3D HD Movie Video Amplifier with Foldable Holder Stand for iPhone X/8/8 Plus/7/7 Plus/6/6s/6 Plus/6s Plus and All other Smart Phones (Black)
2 used from $ 11.11
- Enlarged screen magnifier fits iPhones and most Android phones including Android models and other smartphones
- High-definition vision,radiation protection,Without Power Supply
- 3D visual enjoyment,prevent visual fatigue
- Material: ABS+3D screen,It is A Great Environmental Product
- A Smart Gift For Family,Girl / Boy Friend
EMF Radiation Shield EMF Neutralizer Sticker for Mobile Phones，Phone, iPad and Laptop - EMR Protection Blocker(Gold 6pcs)
- EMF NEUTRALIZER-EMF Radiation Shield against electron pollution from cell phones and devices emitting electromagnetic frequencies (EMF) and electromagnetic radiation (EMR) Biological Effectiveness
- SLENDER SIZE - Extreme fineness with EMF Radiation Shield! This avoids having a too big system stuck behind your phone when you put it on a table
- FIR FOR-Universal mobile phone radiation stickers, do not pick the phone brand and model, can be used, healthy and priceless
- VIRTUALLY UNLIMITED LIFETIME-The EMF Radiation Shield does not degrade! Its long life eliminates the need for replacement every year that will serve you for a long time
- PHONE CHARM:Add interesting to your moblie phone,iPad and laptop. 8 pieces include two colors: gold and silver
Do Cell Phones Cause Cancer?
Remember the last time you used your phone and it left a nice warm spot on your face? - Is that causing cancer? Michael Aranda tells you all about the radiation ...
Do Cell Phones Really Cause Cancer?
Some people think that the radiation from phones and other electronic devices can give you cancer. Is there any truth to this, or is it just a huge misconception?
Do Cellphones Cause Cancer?: Understanding Cell Phone Radiation and Cancer. By Lloyd Burrell 16,888 Facebook Shares
Radiofrequency energy, unlike ionizing radiation, does not cause DNA damage that can lead to cancer.Its only consistently observed biological effect in humans is tissue heating.
The scientists were right — your cell phone can give you cancer. There have long been whispers of a cancer connection from your cell — and a new study backs up the claims. "These data are a clear sign of the real risks this kind of radiation poses for human health," study author Igor Yakymenko ...
Radiofrequency radiation from cell phones is non-ionizing and is not powerful enough to cause cancer. Ionizing radiation, including x-rays and ultraviolet light, produces molecules called ions that have either too ma