Thyroid Shield 25" ✮ .5mm Protection Collar ✮ Thyroid Collar Protection for Medical, Dental X-Ray and Mammography ✮ Black Rip Stop
- Thryoid Protection for medical, dental x-ray and mammography
- One size fits most (up to 18" neck)
- 0.50mm meets FDA ASTM protective standards
USA XRAY Soft Thyroid Shield, Radiation, X-Ray Protection in Diamond Navy
- The ultimate in comfort and protection of the thyroid area with nylon binding around the outside of the shield.
- Nylon covering has inside seams around the neck for a smooth surface.
- The ample strap length fits almost every neck size, ensuring protection around the entire neck, not just the front.
- Hook and loop closure enables a comfortable and close fit that optimizes thyroid protection.
- One size, 0.5mm Pb equivalency. Made with Trulite: light weight and economical lead.
Reducing radiation exposure at dentist
A new technology has been created to reduce your risk of radiation exposure at your dentist office. Now a Stratford Dentist is taking radiation safety one step ...
Lecture 1/Chapter 38 - Foundations of Radiography
DATS - Foundations of Radiography.
On November 8, 1895, German physics professor Wilhelm Röntgen stumbled on X-rays while experimenting with Lenard and Crookes tubes and began studying them. He wrote an initial report "On a new kind of ray: A preliminary communication" and on December 28, 1895 submitted it to Würzburg's Physical-Medical Society journal.
The DEXIS digital dental X-ray sensor is comfortable, easy to use and produces remarkably high-quality imaging.
Are you concerned that exposure to radiation from dental X-rays is unsafe? How often should you get an X-ray? Our Personal Health Navigator has the answers.
Amazon.com: 0.5mmPb Dental X-RAY Lead Free Radiation Protection Apron Thyroid Collar L Size Adult: Health & Personal Care