CORNET ED-88TPlus EMF/RF Detector 100MHz - 8GHz |Includes Free Safe Living Technologies Hard Shell Zipper Case!|
- Includes Free Safe Living Technologies Inc. Hard Shell Zipper Case!
- Basic Radio Frequency Detector (100 MHz - 8 GHz), Magnetic Field Detector (50 Hz - 10 kHz), Electric Field Detector(50 Hz - 50 kHz)
- This meter also provides sound signature analysis and a frequency counter (100 MHz - 2.7 GHz) for dominent Radio Frequency measurements which will help identify sources of Radio Frequency Radiation.
- 9V Alkaline Battery or Externally Powered through USB Port (5V)
- Data Logging/Recording of 1000 measured data automatically
CORNET® ED-88T 100MHz-8GHz Tri-mode device | RF LF ELF Meter | Made in USA | 2016
1 used from $ 159.99
- Broad frequency range (100MHz to 8GHz)
- Super Wide dynamic range 60dB
- Tri-mode: RF, LF Gauss, LF Electric field
- Analog RF(AM,FM) and Digital burst RF(GSM,TDMA,CDMA,DECT, ZigBee, Bluetooth, UWB, WiFi, WiMAX 2.4GHz
- Accurate, easy to use device, excellent for personal Electrosmog exposure evaluation
CORNET ED88T EMF meter - Operation and instructions
The CORNET ED88T EMF RF/ELF-M/EMF-E/Freq meter instructions and operation video. New features: 1. Higher sampling rate of 5000 per half a second 2.
EMF Meter Review - Cornet ED88T
http://www.electricsense.com/10786/cornet-ed88t-emf-meter/ The Cornet ED88T is a tri-mode EMF meter, which means it's like having 3 meters in one.
Cornet ED88T (0.1-8GHz) is an RF/LF meter for measure cell towers, smart meters, wifi signal strength, power lines, home appliences for your personal Electromagnetic radiation exposure detection and level measurement.
The Cornet company could easily invest in a higher grade plastic for the chassis and buttons, and pass the extra cost on to the consumers. I imagine that most consumers would gladly pay the extra few bucks for a more durable product.
Cornet ED88T + Hard Shell Zipper Case ($193.00 USD Each) Basic Radio Frequency Detector (100 MHz - 8 GHz), Magnetic Field Detector (50 Hz - 10 kHz) and Electric Field Detector(50 Hz - 50 kHz) This meter also provides sound signature analysis and a frequency counter (100 MHz - 2.7 GHz) for Radio Frequency measurements which will help identify sources of Radio Frequency Radiation.
The Cornet ED88T EMF meter is the most recent addition to the Cornet range. If you’re new to the world of EMFs then it can be difficult to know what to look for. There is a tendency to look solely at price when comparing different meters.