Caution: X-Ray Radiation, 7" high x 10" wide, Black on Yellow, Self Adhesive Vinyl Sticker, Indoor and Outdoor Use, Rust Free, UV Protected, Waterproof
- DURABLE VINYL: We sourced the entire country to find the most weather resistant vinyl. Our customers place our items in tough spots. Performance and durability are our number one priority.
- WEATHER TESTED: We test all of our items to temperature extremes, heavy winds, extreme sun exposure, freezing rain, corrosion exposure and different humidity levels. Our stickers are designed to last up to 7 years. They are water and chemical resistant.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Our vinyl stickers are very lightweight and easy to stick.
- BRIGHT & BOLD: The resolution is sharp and the colors are bold. You can spot the message from afar.
- APPLY ANYWHERE: You can place this sign anywhere including your home, office, backyard or school. It applies to multiple indoor and outdoor surface areas such as wood, steel, concrete, glass, and metal.
CAT PHONES S30 Rugged Waterproof Unlocked Smartphone
10 used from $ 114.76
- IP68 certified - dust and water proof (up to 1M for 60 mins).
- Drop-to-concrete resistance from up to 1.8 M and boasting 12 hours talk-time and 19 days stand-by-time, this tough smartphone will keep going from dusk until dawn
- MIL-STD-810G certified - Salt, dust, humidity, rain, vibration, solar radiation, transport, and thermal shock resistant
- Avg antivirus is installed to provide protection against malicious apps and content.
- FM radio capability out of the box allows users to connect headphones and listen to the airwaves.
This Concrete Dome Holds A Leaking Toxic Timebomb | Foreign Correspondent
Thousands of cubic metres of radioactive waste lies buried under a concrete dome on the Enewetak Atoll in the Marshall Islands, the legacy of over a decade of ...
Nuclear Radiation Shielding - The Basics
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK All Radiation Carries Some Risk (proportionate to exposure) Limit Risk Using: Time Distance Shielding Thus: -ALARA- As Low As ...
GPR concrete scanning 3-D images of post tension cables, conduit, pipe, wire, re-bar, voids, mesh, tubing, and concrete thickness. No X-ray radiation.
In physics, radiation is the emission or transmission of energy in the form of waves or particles through space or through a material medium. This includes: electromagnetic radiation, such as radio waves, microwaves, visible light, x-rays, and gamma radiation (γ)
Landsat 8 satellite image of Enewetak Atoll. The crater formed by the Ivy Mike nuclear test can be seen near the north cape of the atoll, with the smaller Castle Nectar crater adjoining it.
Protecting Against Exposure . Time, Distance and Shielding There are three general guidelines for controlling exposure to ionizing radiation: