Sunnytech Celleur Phone EMI/EMF Protection, Anti-emi, Anti-radiation Wall Shielding Patch, USA / Japan / PRC Patented
- Sunnytech Anti-EMI Wall included, Effectively block the dangerous EMI/EMF and magnetic waves for over 99.99% emitting from celluar phone.
- Patents granted from Japan, PRC, Taiwan and USA.
- It is an incredibly simple form of protection for millions cell phone user's health and safety.
- The Gold Medals also have been awarded from Taipei International Invention Show and Taitronics, Taiwan and National Invention Show and Fuzhou International Invention Show, China.
- Genius Medal Award from International Federation of Inventor's Associations (IFIA). officially issue this award for this century's greatest invention.
SafeBudz Patented Radiation Free Stereo WHITE Headphones with Microphone
- Cell Phone Radiation is prevented from reaching your head
- Intellitube technology (a patented sound delivery system) let's beautiful, clear sound reach your ears without any radiation
- No more headaches caused by cell phone radiation
- Hands-free convenience lets you multi-task... even drive!
- SafeBuds Is The Original Patented Radiation Free Headphones
CNN Explains: Cell phones and radiation
You love your cell phone, but is it emitting radiation that could be harmful? CNN's Dr. Sanjay Gupta explains. For more CNN videos, check out our YouTube ...
CNN: Cell phone danger higher for children
Neurosurgeon Keith Black explains why children are at higher risk of getting brain cancer from using cell phones.
On Tuesday, scientists at the World Health Organization announced that the agency will now list mobile phone use in the same "carcinogenic hazard" category as lead, engine exhaust and chloroform.
Editor's note: Last summer, this article was one of the most popular on the Chart. We're republishing to share these important tips again with you.
Radiation from cell phones can possibly cause cancer, according to the World Health Organization. The agency now lists mobile phone use in the same "carcinogenic hazard" category as lead, engine exhaust and chloroform.
The radiation emitted after just 50 minutes on a mobile phone increases the activity in brain cells, according to a new government-funded study.