LG G7 ThinQ Case, BeyondCell TriMax 360 Clear Full Body Built in Screen Protector For LG G7 (2018 Released) - Cancer
- Only Fits LG G7 ( 2018 Released ). Phone and screen protector are not included.
- The flexible high-grade film is formulated to be "self-healing". It comes in TWO Back pieces ONE impact resistant clear bumper (back cover anti-scratch material) ,ONE flexible clear front Shield (self-healing material) Able to Stretch ,absorb and even repair scratches and impact damage.
- Full body kit provides Full HD clarity and super-smooth feel. Superior protection with the most durable case on the market. Designed with air hybrid technology which absorbs shock for ultimate protection. Resistant to smudge and fingerprints. You can also change your phone to clear or with design.
- Ultra-clear (HD) hybrid Anti Shock Phone Case. 360 Degree cover all edges and phone with built-in screen protector, Impacts resistance on the screen. DO NOT use any tempered glass or screen protector with this case. Top Case is a flexible screen protector with scratch resistant material. Unique molding process minimizes bulkiness while protecting against every day wear.
- Daily use of your mobile device can cause unsightly scratches, dents and other unwanted damage. Easy to install and remove , and 100 % bubble free installation.
Do Cell Phones Cause Cancer?
Remember the last time you used your phone and it left a nice warm spot on your face? - Is that causing cancer? Michael Aranda tells you all about the radiation ...
Do Cell Phones Really Cause Cancer?
Some people think that the radiation from phones and other electronic devices can give you cancer. Is there any truth to this, or is it just a huge misconception?
On This Page. Why is there concern that cell phones may cause cancer or other health problems? What is radiofrequency energy and how does it affect the body?
If you're like the vast majority of people these days, your cell phone is not just your friend − it’s more like an appendage. A recent survey by phone maker Motorola revealed that people were so attached to their cell phones that in case of a fire, a majority of cell phone owners would abandon their cats rather than abandon their smartphones!
Radiation from cell phones can possibly cause cancer, according to the World Health Organization. The agency now lists mobile phone use in the same "carcinogenic hazard" category as lead, engine exhaust and chloroform.
Radiofrequency radiation from cell phones is non-ionizing and is not powerful enough to cause cancer. Ionizing radiation, including x-rays and ultraviolet light, produces molecules called ions that have either too ma