36 PINK RIBBON BREAST CANCER AWARENESS RHINESTONE CHARM- Good Quality Charms
- Each measures small 1/2" inch, Good Quality Charms Antique Silver Plated
- 16-18 Pink Rhinestones per charm ( will vary from charm to charm )
- Each charm comes with silver attachment ring. Listing is for a wholesale set of 36 TOTAL (3 dozen) brand new Pink Ribbon Breast Cancer Rhinestone Ribbon Charms
- Great to attach to earrings, small necklace strap, cell phone antennas, etc.
- You will be getting 1 factory sealed bag of 36 charms per order. We make sure breast cancer related items are sold at very low cost as we are aware that they are used for great causes.
Believe Breast Cancer Awareness PopSocket Grip - PopSockets Grip and Stand for Phones and Tablets
- Celebrate Breast Cancer Awareness with this unique PopSocket Grip.
- This shirt is great for an organization, family, individual, cause, or as a gift.
- Pop, tilt, wrap, prop, collapse, grip, repeat - PopSockets are great for enhancing the grip and capabilities of your phone
- Secure grips for texting, calling, photos, and selfies - compatible with all smartphones and tablets
- Works in landscape and portrait modes for watching videos, web surfing, texting, gaming, group photos, FaceTime, and Skype
Cell Phone Radiation & Breast Cancer
Cell Phone in Bra Causes Breast Cancer?
Could breast cancer in young women be cause by carrying mobile phones too close to the body? --On the Bonus Show: Beaver attacks on the rise, yearbook ...
On This Page. Why is there concern that cell phones may cause cancer or other health problems? What is radiofrequency energy and how does it affect the body?
Article Summary. We love our smartphones, but it turns out there are dangers associated with using cell phones. Thousands of studies link cell phone radiation to a long list of serious illnesses – including cancer.
Along with the American Cancer Society, other sources of information and support include: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Frequently Asked Questions about Cell Phones and Your Health
For years, the fear that cell phones might lead to brain tumors keeps resurfacing.