Mancro Backpack Diaper Bag,Multi-Function Durable Organizer Baby Diaper Bag for Women/Men with Stroller Straps,Changing Mat&Insulated Pocket,Waterproof Travel Nappy Bags for Baby Care in Black
- Multi-functional Pockets: includes 1 main compartment with a secure dual zip closure, 1 mesh pocket (for diapers/clothes, etc.), 3 inside interior pockets(for diapers, wipes, etc.); 2 side zippered zippered pockets (for bottles, drinks, etc.); 2 side pocket(for wipes/towl, etc. ); 2 front zippered pockets( allows quick access for must-have items)
- Diaper Bags Dimension: 11.8×7.1×16.5inch, Volume:23L,14 Organizer Compartments,Roomy enough for moms & daddy carrying baby's accessories with ease, suitable for shopping, restaurant, traveling and find perfect fathers day gifts from daughter
- A CHANGING PAD included, 2 STROLLER STRAPS can hang the bag to stroller for on-the-go convenience
- High quality durable water resistant polyester with heavy duty DUAL METAL ZIPPERS. Not only Practical and stylish, but also keep stuff safe & secure
- Easy-tote top handle & Thick padded shoulder straps & Back Ergonomic design make you full day comfortable, great for parents who love travel and adventure
Protective Belly Pregnancy Baby Blanket, Organic, Anti-Radiation, Red, 35"x30"
- BABY SOFT ORGANIC COTTON BLANKET. This Protective Belly Blanket is made from premium quality baby-soft organic cotton lined with the reliable protection of silver radiation shielding fabric make this blanket a convenient way to protect your child from radiation.
- RADIATION SHIELD FOR PREGNANT WOMEN. Radia Smart Organic Blanket blocks radiation from cell phones, wifi, laptops 99.9% effectiveness. It is tested by accredited lab. Protect your baby during pregnancy and early childhood when they are at highest risk for radiation exposure. It gives you radiation protection.
- USE DURING AND AFTER PREGNANCY, PROTECT BABY. This anit-radiation maternity blanket made with Organic Cotton, it is extra large and lovely and soft. Perfect for curling up on the couch with your computer or iPad on your lap, it's not only handy for pregnancy but you can also use it after your baby arrives while you use your devices. You can use it as a play mat, as a blanket for your baby or even as a swaddle wrap.
- GIVE YOU PEACE OF MIND. Reduce your concern about everyday radiation from cell phones, wifi, laptops. It gives you peace of mind when you use it while you work on your laptop, ipad and cell phone during pregnancy.
- BELLY BLANKET PERFECT TO USE AS BABY BLANKET. Radia Smart organic blanket can be used from pregnancy to childhood as baby blanket, play mat and swaddle blanket. If for any reasons that you are not happy with the product, send it back and we will give you refund.
Does Cell Phone Radiation Impact Pregnancy? Dr. Devra Davis explains..
Yale University research on cell phone radiation showed impacts to the developing pregnancy. Prenatal exposure to cell phones has also been shown to reduce ...
Is It Safe to Use a Mobile Phone During Pregnancy? Should Pregnant Women Avoid Cell Phone Use? Baby
Do you jump when your cell phone rings unexpectedly? New research shows that sound may also startle an unborn baby. Researchers asked 28 pregnant ...
Continued. Children and teens need to know how to use these devices safely. Cell phones should not be allowed in a child's bedroom at night, he says. "The Pew Research Center has reported that 75% of preteens and early teens sleep all night with their cell phone under their pillow."
1. Did you know that children's brains are way smaller, so it affects us way more. And we have more water in children's brains so electromagnetic radiation is conducted faster and stronger.
Cell Phones and Electromagnetic Radiation. What Kind of Harm Can Cell Phone Radiation Cause? There’s no argument that cell phones emit an electromagnetic field, which is a form of microwave radiation, that enters the brain when the cell phone is held against the ear, and there’s good research showing that the field does affect brain function.
Cell phones have revolutionized communication in the 21st century, and their use has seen a rapid increase in recent years. As of January 2014, 90 percent of American adults owned a cell phone, 32 percent owned an e-reader and 42 percent owned a tablet computer, according to a Pew Internet & American Life Project Survey. …