PopSockets: Collapsible Grip & Stand for Phones and Tablets - Wave
- Offers a secure grip so you can text with one hand, snap better photos, and stop phone drops
- Functions as a convenient stand so you can watch videos on the fly
- Allows for hands-free use with the PopSockets mount
- Available in a broad range of styles and materials
- Advanced reusable adhesive - repositionable, washable adhesive sticks to most devices and cases (will not stick to some silicone, waterproof, or highly textured cases). Packaging includes an adhesive disc for customers applying directly to iPhone 8, 8+, X and other glass-backed phones.
For Kyocera Hydro Wave Case, Cocomii Robot Armor NEW [Heavy Duty] Premium Belt Clip Holster Kickstand Shockproof Hard Bumper Shell [Military Defender] Full Body Dual Layer Rugged Cover C6740 (Black)
- TIMELESS DESIGN: Unique. Classy. Power. Quality. Luxury. For the ultimate premium look!
- TACTICAL GRIP: Slim, dual layer structure features a TPU body and polycarbonate shock absorbing bumper frame
- PERFECT FIT: Precise cutouts ensure easy access to all features and raised lips to protect screen and camera
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL: Reinforced 360-degree rotating belt clip holster. Convenient kickstand for hands-free viewing experience
- FORTIFIED PROTECTION: MIL-STD 810G 516.6 Certified Military-Grade Protection that you can trust
Do Cell Phones Cause Cancer?
Remember the last time you used your phone and it left a nice warm spot on your face? - Is that causing cancer? Michael Aranda tells you all about the radiation ...
Airplane Mode - Cell Phone Radiation: Is Airplane Mode Safer?
PLEASE SUPPORT my EMF Safety Zone Channel! - EMF meters, Consulting, Resources: http://www.emfsafetyzone.com - eBay store for wide range of EMF ...
Cell Phones and Cancer Risk Fact Sheet - National Cancer ...
The frequency of radiofrequency electromagnetic radiation ranges from 30 kilohertz (30 kHz, or 30,000 Hz) to 300 gigahertz (300 GHz, or 300 billion Hz). Electromagnetic fields in the radiofrequency range are used for telecommunications applications, including cell phones, televisions, and radio transmissions.
Mobile phone radiation and health - Wikipedia
Mobile phones use electromagnetic radiation in the microwave range (450–3800 MHz and 24-80GHz in 5G mobile). Other digital wireless systems, such as data communication networks, produce similar radiation.
Does Cell-Phone Radiation Cause Cancer? - Consumer Reports
Does cell-phone radiation cause cancer, or doesn't it? Consumer Reports experts review the research and offer commonsense steps you can take to protect yourself.
How Cell-phone Radiation Works | HowStuffWorks
Cell-phone radiation has been debated for years now. Find out what the buzz is about and how to protect yourself when choosing and using a cell phone.