Cell Phones & Brain Cancer: Is There a Connection?
|Languages||Name: English; Type: Published|
|Number Of Pages||32|
|Product Type Name||ABIS_EBOOKS|
|Title||Cell Phones & Brain Cancer: Is There a Connection?|
BleuReign(TM) Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Faith Ribbon Plastic Phone Case Back Cover For Apple iPhone 6 6s (4.7 Inches Screen)
- COMPATIBILITY: It is important to note that this case will ONLY FIT the Apple iPhone 6/6s (4.7 Inches Screen) Smartphone. Case will fit like a glove.
- COLOR: This case comes in a high quality color that will last the life of your phone. This is NOT a decal, skin or sticker. Our cases will not peel, fade or crack. The sides of this case are clear. We press the image onto a metal plate using the latest sublimation technology.
- IMPORTANT FEATURES/DESIGN: Experience complete ease in the open design of all buttons on your phone. Use your phone without any discomfort.
- MATERIALS/DESIGN: Thin and lightweight polycarbonate plastic with a smooth glossy finish. Perfect cutouts provide direct easy access to ports, buttons and speakers.
- WARRANTY/PACKAGING: All our products are sold exclusively by BleuReign(TM). and include a Mobile Cleaning Dust Cloth. All BleuReign(TM) products come stamped with our 100% HIGH QUALITY warranty label of authenticity. This guarantees that you are secured with our lifetime warranty! Our BleuReign(TM) Warranty is good for one free replacement due to any manufacturing defects. Any products being offered by other vendors are fake and not authentic.
Neurosurgeon: "Cell Phone Causes Brain Tumor"
A World Health Organization panel of 31 scientists raised some concerns Tuesday when they reported that cell phones are "possibly carcinogenic" and may be ...
Do Cell Phones Really Cause Cancer?
Some people think that the radiation from phones and other electronic devices can give you cancer. Is there any truth to this, or is it just a huge misconception?
Radiation from cell phones can possibly cause cancer, according to the World Health Organization. The agency now lists mobile phone use in the same "carcinogenic hazard" category as lead, engine exhaust and chloroform.
An NIH study has found that cell phone radiation can cause brain cancer in rats. Consumer Reports explains what it means for you, and how to use your phone safely.
What has research shown about the possible cancer-causing effects of radiofrequency energy? Why are the findings from different studies of cell phone use and cancer risk inconsistent? What do expert organizations conclude about the cancer risk from cell phone use? What studies are under way that ...
Article Summary. We love our smartphones, but it turns out there are dangers associated with using cell phones. Thousands of studies link cell phone radiation to a long list of serious illnesses – including cancer.