Orgone Pyramid - EMF Protection - Energy Generator - Crystal Pyramid - Obsidian Tourmaline Quartz - Orgonite Pyramid - LARGE & POWERFULL! Add Yours to Cart Now!
- Orgone Pyramid - EMF Protection - Energy Generator - Crystal Pyramid - Obsidian Tourmaline Quartz - Orgonite Pyramid - LARGE & POWERFULL !!! Add Yours to Cart Now!
- YOU WILL RECEIVE CEREFULLY PACKED PYRAMID AND INSTRUCTION MANUAL
- MATERIALS: Quartz Sphere Obsidian Tourmaline; DIMENSIONS: 3" base, 2" hight.
- PYRAMID IS ONE OF THE FREE ENERGY devices and was used in Ancient Egypt. A Pyramid is a device to transform Your vibrations to higher levels, which leads to understanding more what life is, and How the universe works.
- EVERY ELECTRIC DEVICE RADIATES harmful electro magnetic field and causes cancer over long time period. Pyramid can protect You from Wi-Fi, TV set, PC, Microwave Ovens, Cell Phone Towers, Nuclear Power Stations, High Voltage Power Lines and radiation of all the other devices. Just place the pyramid between Yourself and the radiation source or keep near for an overall effect.
3 sets of 3 (9 total) Aulterra Neutralizer Protection from EMF (Electro-Magnetic Field), EMR (Electro-Magnetic Radiation)
- 3 packs of 3 stickers each (9 stickers)
- EMF protection from all electrical appliances
- Computers, TV's, microwaves
Cell Towers in Public Areas: Be Aware, Protect Yourself, Nobody Else Will!
PLEASE SUPPORT my EMF Safety Zone Channel! Join me on Twitter for educational updates! https://twitter.com/EMFSafetyZone @EMFSafetyZone - For EMF ...
Do Cell Phones Really Cause Cancer?
Some people think that the radiation from phones and other electronic devices can give you cancer. Is there any truth to this, or is it just a huge misconception?
Do Cellphones Cause Cancer?: Understanding Cell Phone Radiation and Cancer. By Lloyd Burrell 16,888 Facebook Shares
Some people have expressed concern that living, working, or going to school near a cell phone tower might increase the risk of cancer or other health problems.
Does cell-phone radiation cause cancer, or doesn't it? Consumer Reports experts review the research and offer commonsense steps you can take to protect yourself.
Radiation from cell phones can possibly cause cancer, according to the World Health Organization. The agency now lists mobile phone use in the same "carcinogenic hazard" category as lead, engine exhaust and chloroform.