Samsung Galaxy S5 Active G870a 16GB Unlocked GSM Extremely Durable Smartphone w/16MP Camera - Ruby Red
7 used from $64.99
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers). Unlocked cell phones will not work with CDMA Carriers like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin. 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G: HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100l, 4G: LTE 700 / 850 / 1700 / 1800 / 1900 / 2100 / 2600
- 5.1" Super AMOLED Capacitive Multi-Touchscreen w/ Protective Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Android v4.4.2 (KitKat), Quad-Core 2.5 GHz Krait 400 Processor, Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 81, Adreno 330 Graphics
- 16 Megapixel Camera (3456 x 4608 pixels) w/ Autofocus, LED Flash + Front-Facing 2 Megapixel Camera
- Internal Memory: 16GB (11.2GB user available), 2GB RAM + microSD Slot Expandable up to 128GB
THE HARMONIC SHIELD EMF Radiation Protection : Lab Tested to Reduce Absorption of EMR From a Cell Phone Over 97%. Surprising Additional Features. 6 Pack Includes Bonus Product - Our Best Value Pack !
- Are You Concerned About The Effect Your Cell Phone Is Having On Your Health ? On the Health of Your Children and Loved Ones ?
- We Love Our Electronic Devices and Our Lives Would Be Impossible Without Them. Yet Correlations Have Been Found Between Intensive/Prolonged EMF Exposures and Serious Illness. Most DANGEROUS are Devices Used in Close Proximity to Our Bodies. Most VULNERABLE are Young Children, Teens and People Already Sick or Under Stress
- We Hear About These Things, We Worry About Them - But We Don't Know What to DO. Here's a Way to Protect Your Children & Loved Ones Now !
- The Harmonic Shield EMF Protection Patch is Laboratory Tested To Prevent Absorption of EMF From a Cell Phone By Over 97%. It Can ALSO Help Improve the Performance of RECHARGEABLE LITHIUM ION BATTERIES - And With Brief Exposure Has Even Been Found to Improve the Taste of Coffee, Wine and Other Foods & Beverages !
- Serves Virtually ANY Consumer Electronic Device : Cell & Cordless Phones, Tablet/Laptop/Desktop Computers & Monitors (All Brands) ; Wireless/WiFi Routers, Video Game Controllers/Consoles, Surge Protectors/Power Strips, Baby Monitors, TVs, Microwaves & More. Apply The Harmonic Shield in Minutes and Forget : Component Materials Don't Wear Out - Effects are Virtually PERMANENT. For More Information : See "Product Description" Below - Or CONTACT US at Any Time !
Top 5 Mobile Phones With The Highest And Lowest Radiation
When measuring the SAR due to a mobile phone the phone is placed against a representation of a human head (a "SAR Phantom") in a talk position. The SAR ...
[Hindi] What is SAR Value? Explained in Detail | Can Mobiles Cause Cancer? [Urdu]
Namaskaar dosto, is video mein maine aapko SAR Value ke baare mein bataya hai, aap sabhi mobile users ne SAR Value ke baare mein jarur suna hoga, aap ...
Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) for Cellular Telephones ...
The FCC requires cell phone manufacturers to ensure that their phones comply with these objective limits for safe exposure. Any cell phone at or below these SAR levels (that is, any phone legally sold in the U.S.) is a "safe" phone, as measured by these standards.
What is the SAR Value on Cell Phones and is it Dangerous ...
In other words, SAR is nothing but a simple way to measure a cell phone's radiation broadcasting capabilities. This helps us to make sure that a device doesn't exceed the maximum limits set for our safety.
Highest and Lowest Radiation Cell Phones - ProCon.org
The guidelines created a measure of the rate that body tissue absorbs radiation during cell phone use called the specific absorption rate (SAR). The SAR for cell phone radiation was set at a maximum of 1.6 watts of energy absorbed per kilogram of body weight.
Cell phones with the highest radiation levels ... - CNET
CNET shows you the 20 cell phones among current US models that have the highest SAR (specific absorption rate), as rated by the FCC. CNET shows you the 20 cell phones among current US models that have the highest SAR (specific absorption rate), as rated by the FCC.