Best NOAA Portable Solar/Hand Crank AM/FM, Shortwave & NOAA Weather Emergency Radio with USB Cell Phone Charger & LED Flashlight (Green)
- 5-way powered portable emergency radio with hand crank generator, solar panel, compartment for 3 AAA batteries (not included), 5V mini USB input (USB cable included), built-in NiMH replaceable and rechargeable battery pack
- Comprehensive coverage of AM, FM, shortwave and 7 NOAA weather channels for entertainment, sports, talk-shows, breaking news around the world, and 24/7 real-time weather forecast (USA and Canada ONLY)
- Works as an emergency mobile battery charger with built-in standard DC 5V USB output port for charging mobile phones, compatible with both iOS and Android devices. Other safety features include a siren, an LED flashlight and a red LED S.O.S. beacon light
- Telescopic antenna extends up to 14" for high sensitivity reception assisted by advanced semiconductor circuitry design; use built-in speaker for loud and crispy sound or earphone jack for private listening (earphones NOT included)
- Palm-size and lightweight design for easy storage and carriage; made of strong premium impact-resistant and water-resistant ABS material, suitable for both indoors home/office use and outdoors recreational activities
TECKNET F27 In Car Universal Wireless FM Transmitter with 3.5mm Audio Plug and USB Car Charger
- Wireless FM Transmitter: Transmits your broadcast audio, smartphone and iPod music to your car stereo system.
- High Visibility Display: Equipped with clear and high-contrast display, easy to read.
- Extra USB Port: Car Charger with an extra built-in USB port to charge any of your USB devices while driving.
- Two-button Control: Simply connect your device through the 3.5mm jack, set an ideal FM channel on the transmitter, and tune the car radio to the same channel.
- Broad Compatibility: Compatible with any Smartphone or audio player with a 3.5mm audio socket, such as iPhone X/8/8 Plus, Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Blackberry, Tablet, iPod and iPad etc.
Do Cell Phones Cause Cancer?
Remember the last time you used your phone and it left a nice warm spot on your face? - Is that causing cancer? Michael Aranda tells you all about the radiation ...
Do Cell Phones Really Cause Cancer?
Some people think that the radiation from phones and other electronic devices can give you cancer. Is there any truth to this, or is it just a huge misconception?
How Do Cell Phones Work? – Pong Pulse
How Do Cell Phones Work? With worldwide mobile subscriptions estimated to be around 7 billion in 2014, ... Cell phones transmit radio waves in all directions.
Cell Phone Radio Waves Excite Brain Cells : NPR
Radio waves from cell phones affect the metabolism of the brain, but it has nothing to do with cancer and there's no evidence they're harmful, a new study finds.
What Is the Difference Between Radio Waves & Cell Phone ...
Radio waves and cellphone frequencies operate on different waves of the electromagnetic spectrum, measured in Hertz. A single Hertz cycles once per second. Radio broadcasting operates from 3 Hz to 300 kHz frequencies, while cellphones operate in narrower bands.
Cell Phones and Cancer Risk Fact Sheet - National Cancer ...
Cell Phones and Cancer Risk. On This ... Cell phones emit radiofrequency energy (radio ... exposure to the field of radiofrequency radiation that is emitted by cell ...