Dreamcrest Women's Scrub Tops / Holiday Scrubs / Nursing Scrubs, Flags, Small
- SPARK A SMILE: Make that doctor's office a little sunnier with these festive scrub tops for women. Whether it's Christmas, Halloween, 4th of July, or Thanksgiving, you can pick between fun prints and vibrant colors to crown any of the holidays.
- DESIGNED WITH CARE: You'll love the superb stitching of the prints scrubs for women that endure your busy shifts, and the high quality non-see through material that ensures total modesty as you cater to your patients.
- COMFORTABLE TO WEAR: With the blend of 95% cotton and 5% spandex, you'll enjoy breathable nursing scrubs uniforms that keep you cool as you work those long hours, and a comfy stretch to fit body shapes all the way from petite to plus size.
- COMPLEMENTS YOUR BODY SHAPE: We've steered away from the boxy ladies scrub tops using a slimmer design to give more shape to the uniforms. This is coupled with a cute V-neck to create one of the most flattering printed scrub tops around.
- KEEP YOUR ITEMS SAFE: You can safely keep your pens, tape, scissors or cell phone in the two deep pockets without the risk of them falling out when you bend over. We've complemented this mix of functionality and quality with competitive pricing to give you the best value online. Click 'Add to Cart' now!
Cream Plush One Size Fits Most Women's Giving Shawl Wrap with Pockets
- Our sophisticated, cozy collection of endearing shawls is designed to gift whenever someone needs a hug. Give to a friend or loved one to let them know you're thinking about them and you care.
- Crafted from sumptuously soft fabric designed for soothing comfort; Features two outer pockets to keep personal items close at hand; Inside pocket holds tissue, eyeglasses or cell phone
- This incredibly comfortable cream Giving Shawl includes a message of encouragement printed on a keepsake bookmark in the inside pocket.
- Lightweight nylon blend, yet warm and cozy, this shawl measures 27 inches wide x 70 inches long; Soft texture and swaddling warmth will convey the special bond shared through friendship, prayer and caring
- DEMDACO by Giving Shawl Collection is beautifully packaged in a presentation box complete with satin ribbon
Do Cell Phones Cause Cancer?
Remember the last time you used your phone and it left a nice warm spot on your face? - Is that causing cancer? Michael Aranda tells you all about the radiation ...
Do Cell Phones Really Cause Cancer?
Some people think that the radiation from phones and other electronic devices can give you cancer. Is there any truth to this, or is it just a huge misconception?
Article Summary. We love our smartphones, but it turns out there are dangers associated with using cell phones. Thousands of studies link cell phone radiation to a long list of serious illnesses – including cancer.
If you’re a man and you carry your mobile phone in your pants pocket, or a woman who tucks her phone into her bra or bra strap… chances are you aren’t aware of the damage this practice may be causing. You’re not going to hear about it from the cell phone companies who are resisting ...
An NIH study has found that cell phone radiation can cause brain cancer in rats. Consumer Reports explains what it means for you, and how to use your phone safely.
Does cell-phone radiation cause cancer, or doesn't it? Consumer Reports experts review the research and offer commonsense steps you can take to protect yourself.