For Apple iPhone Hybrid Slim Clear Hard TPU Bumper Case Cover Diabetes Brain Cancer Parkinson's Disease Lung Cancer Color Awareness Ribbon (Purple For iPhone 6 Plus / 6s Plus)
- Ultra thin, light weight
- Easy Installation
- High quality clear rear cover surrounded by a shock absorbing TPU border
- Camera hole cutout on back and full access to all ports and connections
Brain Cancer Ribbon light grey, gray printed vinyl decal, sticker, label for car, cell phone, window, computer, iPad, iPhone, wall, etc.
- Brain cancer light grey, light gray color with white border for good contrast on multiple surfaces
- 2.75" wide X 4" high, color printed on white vinyl decal with protective laminate
- Self sticking, strong adhesive decal that will last for years (NOT a temporary cling) Clean cut lines from professional equipment
- Please note the dimensions, this our smaller size for smaller applications. Contact us to ask about larger sizes.
- Made with love in the U.S.A.
Neurosurgeon: "Cell Phone Causes Brain Tumor"
A World Health Organization panel of 31 scientists raised some concerns Tuesday when they reported that cell phones are "possibly carcinogenic" and may be ...
Do Cell Phones Cause Brain Tumors?
Inspired by this article by Prof. Emily Oster: http://bit.ly/Cellcancer Check out Audible: http://bit.ly/AudibleVe Featuring Physics Girl: http://bit.ly/PhysGirl Special ...
Cell Phones and Cancer Risk Fact Sheet - National Cancer ...
What has research shown about the possible cancer-causing effects of radiofrequency energy? Why are the findings from different studies of cell phone use and cancer risk inconsistent? What do expert organizations conclude about the cancer risk from cell phone use? What studies are under way that ...
Do Cellphones Cause Cancer?: Understanding Cell Phone ...
Article Summary. We love our smartphones, but it turns out there are dangers associated with using cell phones. Thousands of studies link cell phone radiation to a long list of serious illnesses – including cancer.
Does Cell Phone Use Cause Brain Cancer? What the New Study ...
An NIH study has found that cell phone radiation can cause brain cancer in rats. Consumer Reports explains what it means for you, and how to use your phone safely.
Home: Cell Press
Publisher of 30 research and review journals including Cell, Neuron, Immunity, Current Biology, AJHG, and the Trends journals