SMAKN® L298P High Current Dual Carriage Motor Driver Board Shield For Arduino New
- The new version of this shield allows for either 3.3 or 5v logic, a separate and more robust VIN connection, and the PWM input has moved to pin 3.
- This is a motor shield for Arduino that will control two DC motors. Based on the L298 H-bridge, the Ardumoto can drive up to 2 amps per channel. The board takes its power from the same Vin line as the Arduino board, includes blue and yellow LEDs to indicate active direction, and all driver lines are diode protected from back EMF.
- Control for motor attached to OUT1/2 is connected to digital line 12 (direction A) and digital line 3 (PWM A).
- Control for motor attached to OUT3/4 is connected to digital line 13 (direction B) and digital line 11 (PWM B).CJMCU.
- Compatible screw terminals and connectors are listed below. They are not included in this SKU. You will need to add them to your cart separately.
SparkFun Ardumoto - Motor Driver Shield
- L298 H-bridge Arduino motor shield
- 2 amps per channel
- Shares same Vin line with Arduino or compatible board
- Driver lines are diode protected from back EMF
Arduino EMF detector
Use an Arduino microcontroller to sense invisible electromagnetic fields using wire, a resistor, and an LED. Aaron ALAI's EMF detector project is awesomely ...
How to make a custom Arduino EMF RF Detector
How to make a custom Arduino EMF RF Detector In this video we build a simple EMF(electromagnetic field) and RF(radio frequency)detector. This can be used ...
A while back I saw an EMF (Electromagnetic Field) Detector at makezine.com that used a led bargraph. I decided to modify it to use a 7-Segment LED Display!
My EMF detector made it onto the Make Blog, it was a very nice surprise. This page contains the code for the project.
Listing of all Arduino Tutorials Navigation. Comprehensive Guides; AVR Related; Protothreading, Timing & Millis; Input / Output; Storage; Communication; Time
Thinking of getting an Arduino Kit? Now's the time to take advantage of our "Back to School" Special!Check out our Arduino Kit Deluxe with a Genuine Arduino Mega, on sale now for only $109.95: